Chapter 46

Melissa's POV. Today we all got invited to go a some dumb ass party but oh well. I headed to 4 period which was Language. I walked in and sat next to Taylor cause I have this class with him. "Hey Melissa you going to johns party tonight?" My friend Niki said smiling at me. "I guess I don't like drinking so I'm so gonna drink." I said turning around to face her and gave her a small smile. The teacher came in and started talking about God knows what. {skip to after school cause nothing important happen} I was getting ready with Haily for the party cause why not. I wore a dress that ends at my mid thigh.{not gonna get into detail.} and Haily wore a tight black dress we both put on lip gloss and mascara and put on hight heels and curled out hair. "Who's ready!!?" Me and Haily yelled walking down the stairs ready to party everyone else was ready. When we got there we saw people making out on the front law and painless drunk off there asses and passed out. We all walked out and went our separate ways me and Haily walked to get something to drink we got water and just talked to other people. 3 hours later.. Me and Haily where tired as fuck. we got everyone but Shawn was missing. "Hey have you seen shawn?" I asked some dude. "Oh yeah he took some girl upstairs." he said back. I gulped and walked up there and opened every door and no Shawn. I opened the last door and there was Shawn on top of some girl. "SHAWN PETER RAUL MENDES YOU DICK!" I yelled ruining their sex session. He looked at me with guilty eyes. o ran out with my Alpha speed so much emotion was going though me. Anger, sadness, and most of all anger. I ran to the lack house some of the boys stayed here. "MATT!" I yelled crying . "MATTHEW PLEASE COME DOWN I NEED YOU." I said crying again. he came down and saw the condition I was in. "What happened doll face?" He asked concern "I-I- I saw S-s-Shawn having s-sex w-w-with another g-girl." I stuttered out crying. "YOU WHAT!" Matt said shocked! He came closer to me and hugged me tight I was crying in his shoulder. "Where are the others?" Matt asked "T-their in there way." I said still hugging him. "Come on let's go get you out of these cloths." He said picking me up bridle style and carrying me up stairs. I got out of his grip wiped the lipgloss and mascara off. I changed into matts cloths and we laid in bed watching movies. We heard the guys down stairs. Me and Matt walked down stairs to see everyone here even Shawn. I was so pissed at his I walked up to him and slapped him with all my power and it left a red hand print on his cheek. "That for fucking cheating on me dick." I hissed walking into the kitchen. "WAIT HE WHAT!?" The boys yelled. "Oh you guys don't know while I was looking for him I caught him fucking another slur well played shawn you win hope you had fun you dick" I said smiling and walking away "HOW THE HELL DID YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON MY BEST FREIND YOU SON OF A BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU!" Matt yelled tackling Shawn. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA GET OFF OF HIM he's not worth it" I said pulling Matt of Shawn everyone go to bed "Oh and Shawn" I said looking at him he looked up at me "I fucked your friend paybacks a bitch I'm sleeping in Matthews room maybe you can invite your slut to suck your duck again" I said walking away. I really didn't sleep with anyone I just wanted to say that. Me and Matt go to his room and cuddle in a friend way and drift off the sleep.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🍪! Well damn a lot of shit happened in this chapter what will happen next?😱 I'm updating this cause I got fucking bored as hell and it's like 10:11 and I'm not tired and I'm listing to Nobody by Ricky Dillion😍! Well good night my beautiful little muffins Please Stay Strong My Queens👑😚🍪~K