Chapter 45

{skip to lunch}
Melissa's POV. We where all laughing and having fun till the schools slut Brittany came and sat on Shawn lap. I got so mad I slammed my tray on the table. "Hey baby!" She squealed with he high pitch voice. Damn he voice is annoying. "1) were not dating. 2)you a slut. 3) don't call me baby. 4) get your fat ass off my lap." Shawn said shoving her off his lap and she hit her ass on the floor. The whole cafeteria busted out laughing and pointing at her. She just up and she slapped me! What the fuck if didn't do shit the whole cafeteria stopped laughing once they saw he slap me. "Bitch what the fuck I didn't so shit!" I said to her while holding my cheek. "If you weren't here Shawn would have been mine but you need to stay the fuck away he's MINE!" She said getting up in my face. "1) bitch you have had so many guys between your legs and have had a lot of dicks in your vigina close it cause it's always open and it's disgusting. 2) I made up a song for you! Twinkle twinkle little whore , close your legs your not a door." I said getting in her face and smirking at my last comeback. People yelled "SLAYYY!" And "DAYUMM!" And my favorite "OOOOOO!" I hit her back cause it self defense. I sat back down in Shawn's lap and the whole pack was laughing and giving me high fives . "Dayummm Bæ how the fuck did you come up with that song?" Taylor asked laughing "honestly I don't even know." I said laughing back. {skip to after school!} today was funny and ok I guess I went home changed into black sweat pants and put on my lose white crop top left my hair down and put on a long sleeve cardigan and it was so comfy. I got in bed and put on Netflix for the rest of the night and cuddled with Shawn while we watched American Horror Story all day.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🙈! So school was fun today except the fact that I have fucking cramps all day 😑. It hurt like hell and I'm still sick and I just ughh😒🔫! But thank you guys so much for 5.56K and 104!😍😭💕! I'm gonna go do homework from hell now.😭👋 Please Stay String My Queens👑👄😌!~K {P.s. Your worth it and your beautiful and I love you and btw hope you guys had a fine ass day! And hope you have a fine ass as well just in case no one told you today .😉😂}