Chapter 95

Melissa's POV. We all went out except Kaitlyn, Sammy, Aaron and Alexander. Anyways we went out to go hunt. We haven't been in a long ass time and I don't know why but I wanted to go hunting all weekend and I couldn't help it. "Guys I smell rough !" Jacob yelled. We all stopped what we're doing and shifted quickly. "Everyone cheek the borders surround the house make sure the don't get anywhere near kaitlyn and the baby.. cause tabs what they are here for." I yelled and everyone hurried to their positions. I mind linked Sammy and Aaron

Both of you find Kaitlyn and Alexander somewhere safe and come get in you're positions roughs are here for Alexander I'll explain later why they want him just hurry now!

I mind linked them they both responded and headed our way. You see Kaitlyn it's jut a normal wolf She's what you call a wonder wolf. A wonder wolf is where they have Water, Earth,Fire, and ice element powers combined and is stronger than any kid of wolf. Alexander is a wonder wolf but more important he has one more element that no one has ever had in a thousand years until now. Alexander has the element of life where he can heal anything with his hands or power he must master and control them. Kaitlyn and everyone else doesn't know that but me. I haven't told them they'd why the roughs are here to take Alexander's powers. "Everyone attack!" I yelled as I saw roughs coming close. I ran and shifted into my wolf and started to attack all of the roughs. Man these roughs are really weak no matter what they are weak. One by one every rough was killed and no survived. I looked aprons and scanned the area to make sure none of them are alive. I shifted back and everyone headed home asking me questions even Shawn was. I walked in and called everyone for a pack meeting. "Okay the read the roughs where here was cause they wanted Alexander.. the reason is because he's a what you call wonder wolf same with you Kaitlyn you're a wonder wolf." I said looking at everyone. They where all shocked even Kaitlyn. "You see Alexander is a wonder wolf but more important he has one more element that no one has ever had in a thousand years until now. Alexander has the element of life where he can heal anything with his hands or power he must master his powers to be a wonder wolf but it would take a lot of work." I said and everyone nodded. "We all must take care of him and watch out for him we don't want anything to happen to him alright you guys are dismissed." I said and laid on the coach and drifted off to sleep after a long ass day of all this shit. Just hoping everything goes smooth tomorrow.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😚. This chapter is for nahnah03 cause her book is perfect and I'm in love😍. Well goodnight my beautiful little muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😳🍆~K