Chapter4

Melissa's POV. Today is the day me and Haily got ready. I put on a long sleeve shirt white on top and the bottom half of my shirt is teal and I put on some white shirt with my hair straightened and left it down I put on my favorite watch with my cross and pyramid necklaces with my teal vans. While Haily put on a long sleeve shirt the top was pink and her shoulders have spikes on them while her bottom half of her shirt was teal with white shorts and with her shark tooth necklace with her teal vans we look at each other and said "TWINSIES!" At the same time and laughed. We headed to my jeep and drove to to magcon! When we got there I smell something so good! It's smells like Nutella and strawberries my wolf was yelling "Mate! Mate!" I followed the smell it lead me to this boy wearing a white t-shirt and a flannel with some jeans and black vans. He look 16 we looked at each other and said "mate" at the same time. We ran to each other I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed him. He kissed me back instantly he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened my mouth to let his tongue in my mouth it got heated quickly but I pulled away we where breathing heavily we looked into each other's eyes .

A/n I couldn't write that part so I had my friend write it.😂😂 I wasn't comfortable to write it😂.