Chapter 73

Melissa's POV. Today is Taylor's birthday and we have to get everything ready. We just finished a Magcon event and it was bomb as hell! Anyways we had to get things set and ready. We dropped Taylor off with Ariel so that can watch a movie while we get things set up. They got off and we said happy birthday to Taylor he smiled and they went in. We went driving to the beach cause Taylor always aid how he want his party at a beach house. We rented one and set things up. Lox set up her Dj area and everyone set out balloons food drinks streamers and everything else. We called Ariel and said we where ready for Her and Taylor to come back to the beach house. She has Taylor blindfolded while she was driving. Everyone got in our spots and turned off the lights while we heard them coming up the stairs. We all hid around the living room. "What are we doing-" We cut Taylor off by saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!" We all yelled he smiled and hugged everyone. "Thank you gust for an amazing 19th birthday." Taylor said smiling at all of us. We soon started the party and everyone else we invited came. We where dancing and having so much fun till I see Kaitlyn running out crying. Oh shit I ran after her and chased her down the beach. I finally caught her. "Kate what's wrong love?" I asked concern while I held her in my arms while she cried in my shoulder. "I-I-I saw sammy-sammy having-having s-s-sex with another g-girl!" She sobbed out. Ahh fuck dame it Samuel. "Ok where gonna get out of here and go home let me round up the girls I'll be back love." I said and called all the girls and told them to met Kaitlyn on the beach. I walked in and found Sammy looking guilty as ever. "YOU SON OF A BITCH HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON MY BETS FRIEND YOU MAN WHORE!" I yelled walking up to him and slapping him hard on his cheek. Everyone stopped and stared at me and Sammy. I found the hole that he cheated on Kaitlyn with and slapped her hard like I did to Smamy. "EVERY ONE OUT NOW!" I yelled they all left running. "And you!" I said pointing at Sammy And his slut. "Should have never cheated on Kaitlyn you man whore!" I said and spit on Sammy he walked home alone and the slut stood there. "And you need to learn how to keep you're legs closed you little whore!" I said pulling her hair and dragged her out and threw her into the ocean. Everyone laughed at her so did I. When we got home everyone but Sammy kept Kaitlyn company. Sammy locked him self in his room. Today was totally a shitty day.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🔥! Wow never thought sammy cheated😒😂. Anyways how's everyone 😛? Thank you for 15.4K and 418 votes😚! Well goodnight My beautiful little muffins Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😈🌀~K