Chapter 32

Her outfit on top^^^
Melissa's POV. As me and Shawn went to sleep. I woke up and got up to take a shower. I locked the door put some music on and took off my clothes and hopped in the shower. After I got out I put on some tights and my black skater skirt and a loose maroon crop top with sleeves cause it's a little cold outside. I left my hair straight and put on my maroon vans. I looked at the clock 7:23 it read. "Guys hurry up we're gonna be late!" I yelled from down stairs. I grabbed an apple and waited for every one to get down here. "Ok now that your all here Im gonna take my red Laferrai." I said smiling. "W-what? You have a red Laferrai!" Tay said looking at me in shock. "yeah now hurry up or were gonna be late for hell." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the house. I stared the car and one song caught my eye. "Now playing Life of the Party By Shawn Mendes!". I called Shawn to tell him "Shawn your song is playing on the radio!" I yelled into the phone "HOLY SHIT IT IS!" He yelled back. I told him the station and hung up. I started to tell the word out and I got stairs from people. I soon stopped cause I pulled into the hell whole.

A/n. Here is your chapter for today my beautiful little muffins!❤️ LITTERLY CRYING LIFE OF THE PARTY CAME ON THE RADIO TODAY!😭. Also go read one of my best friends arriaanaa she just wrote a book Called "Matthews promises" its a Matthew Espinosa fanfiction.😏. Thank you for 2.32K!💕 Stay Strong My Queens!👑✌️🙈~K