Chapter 16

Melissa's POV. Me and Shawn where talking when he stopped and sniffed he air "I smell something I don't even know the sent " I said to Shawn. He looked at me with red eyes. "Shawn who is that?!" I said while getting up and pointing to a person that is walking towards us "I want you to run as far way as you can ok I love you now just please run!" Shane said to me looking into my eyes "Ok I love you too just be safe please". I said to shawn and kissed him I ran with wolf speed and ran back to the pack house "Nash! Cameron! Taylor! Gilinsky! Johnson! I yelled they came running down looking into my eyes. They can tell I was worried. "Melisa what's wrong?!" Cameron said to me a hug "Me and Shawn where on our date and someone came and he told me to run far way please go help him please!" I said on the verge of tears. "ok are you coming?" They all asked I nodded my head we ran there and I see shawn pinned to the ground someone's gonna kill him! I sifted and tackled the other wolf and snapped its neck. I ran to Shawn to see him gushing out blood from his side "Shawn I'm sorry." I said crying "Why?" He said looking at me "Cause I was wasn't here to be with you". I touched his side he yelled in pain I touched it again and started to mumble words and then his cut was gone. The boys where looking in awe on what I just did." H-h-how d-did y-y-you do that!" They yelled. "I-I-I don't know!" I answered truthfully. I just looked at them then at Shawn. I hugged him he was shocked at first but then hugged me back I cried a little in his shoulder he rocked me back and fourth saying it was ok he's fine it's gonna be alright. But j don't think things are gonna be alright.

A/n. Hello my Swag Money People!🙈 sorry for the late update.😁 My phone is being an asswhole cause it won't let me update.😩 but I'm gonna update no matter what cause I love you guys.💕. So here's you chapter for today remember a new chapter everyday! Also a big gigantic thank you for 334 reads! That so fucking crazy!😍Bye my Nashty people.😚🙈💕~K