Chapter 75

Kaitlyn's POV. I woke up and still haven't do have Sammy. I just don't knew what to do anymore. So I went and asked Aaron. "Aaron what do I do I don't know what to do anymore should I forgive him or just ignore him still?" I asked sitting on Aaron's lap and resting my head in the crook of his neck. Inhaling his scent. "Baby I think you should forgive Sammy yeah what he did was fucked up but she's still you're mate babe so go forgive him love." Aaron said smiling at me and kissing my nose. "Ok thanks Aaron" I said kissing his lips softly. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away. I got up from his lap and started to walk but while I was walking I felt a hand smack my ass. "Watch it Carpenter!" I said sternly but smiling. He laughed and put his hands up in defeat. I walked so Sammy's Room and nocked on the door. I heard a faint "come in" I walked in to see Sammy on his bed looking up at the ceiling. But when he realized my scent he stood up quickly and hugged me. "Im-I'm so sorry baby girl I never meant to hurt you.. I was drunk and stupid.. I never wanted to make you feel heartbroken please forgive me.. I love you." Sammy said crying in my shoulder choking his words out in sobs. I hugged him back and whispered to him that it was okay. We stood there hugging. He lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Sammy rocked us back and fourth. I got down and we stood there smiling at each other. I kissed him lips and he kissed back I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. We walked down the stairs hand and hand smiling like crazy. Melissa saw us and smiled. "I swear Samuel if you hurt her again I will kick you in the balls !" Melissa said pointing at Sammy. He covers his balls and we all busted out laughing. Me sammy and Aaron went to our room and watched High school musical cause it's the shit. And I love to look at Zac Efron cause he's the bomb.com. Anyways we cuddled together. I missed this just us 3 together and cuddling and watching dumbass movies we used to watch when we where little kids. My eye lids started to get heavy and I stated to close my eyes. "Goodnight baby girl I love you so much go to sleep baby." sammy and Aaron said I nodded and they both kissed my forehead and I let the darkness take over my whole body and I was gone.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😘! So thank you for the votes and reads it's awesome and when you guys beg me for more is just ughh😍! An innuendo was not intended if you have a dirty mind like me😏😂. But goodnight my beautiful little muffins Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💤😛~K