Chapter 20

Shawn's POV. When Melissa asked why she didn't feel my pain I started to think dirty thoughts. Her riding me and and moaning my name! "Shawn stop thinking like that!" Melissa said. Oh fuck she caught me! "Wait What you read my mind!" Oh my god I'm so embarrassed! Why did I think that! Oh my god Shawn why did you think that DUMBASS! "Yes MENDES I did so don't think like that!" Melissa said smirking at me. Oh my Lord that smirk someone help me! "O-o-ok s-s-sorry b-babe" I said stuttering Shit! Shit! Shit! SHES COMING CLOSE TO ME! She kissed my cheek and went upstairs. I went to her room and heard her singing. I know who it is so I walked in slowly and closed the door slowly. Melissa is singing Don't~ by Ed Sheeran! "I like that song to" I said "When did you come in?" She asked "Just a couple of minutes ago...you know you have an amazing voice you should do youtube covers ." I said to her "I'll think about it." she said smiling . "Ok I'm gonna take a shower do you need anything beautiful?" I said with a small smile "No babe I'm good thank you for asking though." she said. I just nodded and left and took a shower got dressed sweatpants and no shirt as always. I see Melissa sleeping. I got in bed with her cuddled up and feel asleep like that.

A/n. 1 more chapter guys and I'm done for today. I really love you guys!😍 OMFG 823READS! YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING TO WITH ME THANK YOU MY QUEENS!👑😭~K