Chapter 70

Melissa's POV. I woke up instantly and observed my body. Everything is fine. Everyone woke up but we still don't know what our powers are. I helped Kaitlyn up. "Ow son of a bitch!" I yelled and let go of her hand. "Kaitlyn what the fuck you shocked me!" I aid shocked on how she did that! "I'm sorry I didn't know I could do that!" She said shocked herself. "I think that's you're power lightning!" I said to her. "Oh cool!" She said happy as ever but she went back to sleep I guess she's tired? "Mines! Earth powers!" Cameron and Jess yelled. Everyone found out their powers but me and Shawn. "I wonder what it is!" I yelled sort of frustrating about my powers. "me too!" Shawn said. "Lets watch a movie at least while we wait." I said she nodded and we watched some movies it was now 7:30 pm and we're already bored. "Have you guys found out what you're powers are yet?" Elena asked me and Shawn. "Nope but I really want some water." Shawn said and as soon as he said that a water bottle came in his hand. "Shawn that you're power you have the force like Luke skywalker!!" Kaitlyn yelled. Everyone looked at her weird. "Hey! What don't judge me I like star wars if you got a problem fight me hoes!" She said everyone busted out laughing our asses off. "Nice one Kate!" Haily yelled laughing. We all calmed down "wait what the hell I still haven't found my powers yet!" I groaned . We all went out to the beach cause it's like 8:00 so why not right? They all walked into the water and I took off my clothes cause of course I had a bikini on. I took off my clothes and as soon and I stepped in the water I didn't fall in. I looked at my feet and I was walking on water!!! "Holy shit Melissa you're walking on water that's yours power!!!" Cameron yelled everyone was cheering and having fun. "Hell yeah jesus isn't the only one who can walk on water!!" I yelled we busted out laughing. Some how I managed got actually get in the water. We had fun swam around. We walked out of the water set up a fire and just talked like we where regular teenagers. All the girls blacked out on their boyfriends and we went home. The girls feel asleep. But I still haven't but soon did. I let the darkness take over me and dreamed of the whole day we had and smiled in my sleep of the memory.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😈! Yaaaaaa early update I know !😊. So this chapter is dedicated to typsyfordallas cause she couldn't wait for this thank you so much for the votes go follow and read her book please❤️! Wow 14.5K is awesome guys in just 3 months almost 4😭!! I love you guys so much and thank you for the support and all that good stuff so I'm gonna get back to my American horror story😏. So Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😏❤️~K