Chapter 58

Melissa's POV. So since the boys pulled that little stunt on us yesterday. You guys really think I'm gonna let them go? Hell no I'm gonna get those bitches back! "Hey guys did you already have sex with your mates ?" I asked them all smirking. "Yeah" I heard them murmur embearessed about it. "How about we trick the guys into thinking were pregnant." I said smirking at all of them. "We should but what is they don't believe us they can read out minds." Ariel said looking at all of us. "You know we can just tune them out and they can't read our minds all we needs is a face pregnancy test that say positive and we fake cry and say that we're gonna be mothers make sure it looked real we want to prank the boys back for what they did yesterday ." I said explaining it all to the girls. "Alright let's do this everyone set?" I asked they all nodded and showed us the sticks they went to their rooms and started the act. "Shawn." I called crying into my eyes. He came up and saw me crying into my hands. "Baby what's wrong ?" Shawn asked concern. "S-S-shawn your gonna l-l-leave me if I-I tell you." I said in bits of fake sobs. "Just tell me what's wrong baby." Shawn said softly "S-shawn I'm-I'm p-p-pregnant." I said still fake crying and showing him the stick. "Hey hey baby look at me its ok I'm not gonna leave- wait this is a prank isn't it!" Shawn said smiling. "DAME IT HOW DID YOU KNOW!" I said laughing so hard. "Cause we only have sex 2 time babe it takes 4 to make a baby but if you want a baby we can just you know what right here right now?" Shawn said smirking and winking at me. "Ewww no!" I said laughing and running out the room. "Get back here I'm not done with you sweetheart." Shawn yelled. Oh shit he's gonna kill me! Fuck this I'm out! "Hell no catch me hoe!" I yelled laughing and started to run. "MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA HELP ME!" I yelled. "SAMUAL HOWERD WILKINSON HELL ME CATCH HER!" Shawn yelled and I have Matt running by my side while Sammy and Shawn chase us. Sammy tackled Matt to the ground. "NO MATT!" I yelled and ran even faster cause Shawn was so close to catching me. "Ha not so fast n-" I was cut off to be tackled to the ground. "Damn it." I mumble under my breath. "I got you now princess I believe I get a prize." Shawn said sitting on top of me. "Fine." I rolled my eyes but smiled and kissed Shawn. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. The girls came and tackled Shawn off of me and dog piled onto him. We all busted out laughing and just had a good time. Everything gave off good vibs.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!🙏. So I see you guys comment saying update plzzzzz and that just makes me smile all the time so if your one of them thank you love😚. Im gonna go to sleep cause I'm updating this at 10:42😭 So goodnight beautiful's also thank you so much for 9.97K and 245 votes!😭❤️ Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑👋💖~K