Chapter 83

Melissa's POV. Today we wouldn't really do much at all honestly. We all weren't in the mood to do something. I got up and shifted and headed out of the house. Im starting to think about doing a YouTube channel and sing for fun. I walked out in wolf form and looked at all my surroundings and thought man am I lucky to be here now. Anyways I was in my own happy little world just looking around the woods on how peaceful it is. I heard a twig snap and I quickly turned my head to see Damon?. "Damon what are you doing here I haven't see n you in 5 months." I mind linked him and brushed my head agents his in a hug way. "Yeah I know Mels I miss you I had to take care of business I never finished but it's over." He mind linked me bak as he smiled in his wolf from. Damon tall brown hair country boy but is a fucking retard but also funny. We never dated were just really good friends. I've known him since 1st grade. When he pulled my hair and I kicked him in the balls we became friends quickly. Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking. Why the fuck would you become friends with a boy that pulled you're hair?!? Well the thing is our printed knew each other for long time and we hung out a lot so yeah. "Well I missed you to loser but I think we should head back to the pack house they are probably looking for us and going crazy and wondering where we are." I mind linked him and started to walk back. Me and Damon talked about random things and finally found our way back to the pack house. "Where the fuck have you been?!" Shawn yelled running up and hugging me tightly. I looked in his eyes and they where yellow. Awwwww he's was concerned about me. "I was in the woods with Damon baby calm down." I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back and I smiled and pulled away. We all had a nice smooth day. And then Shawn came in with a box of chocolates and a big ass teddy bear. "Happy Valetines Day baby!" Shawn said kissed me sweetly. "Awe baby you didn't have to!" I said and hugged him and kissed him back. "Yes I did!" He smiled and we cuddled the rest of the night. To be honest today was amazing with the candy and the bear. Nothing can make me more happier right now. I started it get a little tired scratch that I stated to get really tired. "Goodnight shawn love you baby." I said and started to fall asleep. "Goodnight my princess I love you to." shawn said and cuddled closer to me and kissed my forehead. I smile and feel asleep with a smile on my face.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins👯! HAPPY VALETINES DAY 😏! If you're reading this you're my valetines so love you cutie hit me up😉. Hahaha anyways thank you for 18.9 K and 527 votes😚. so Goodnight my beautiful little muffins Please Stay Strong My Queens👑😴💕~K