Chapter 72

Kaitlyn's POV. Today Sammy and Aaron are gonna meet my parents and I'm really nervous for it. I woke up and got out of Sammy and Aaron's grip and headed to the shower. I locked the door stripped off my clothes let the shower heat up a little and go in. I put on Tumbler girls by G-Eazy. "We fuck off and on off and on." I sang along. I washed my hair and my body while I was listing to it. It put me in a calm mood. Me being the person I'am closed my eyes and soon remembered my powers. I chuckled a little and relaxed. We had a lot of time so why not relax a little? I relaxed and soon thought about my social media. I have instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and vine. I haven't cheeked any of them at all. I'm a YouTuber but I post covers and I haven't done that at all I have 1 million subscribers. Yeah yeah I know wow you have 1 million subscribers and forgot about them! You see when you're mates with Aaron and Sammy you're always doing something. But I got out of the shower and put on my clothes in the bathroom... Shit I forgot my clothes! I opens the door "Sammy!" I sort of yelled. "Yeah baby girl?!" Sammy asked. "U-Umm can you get me my tie-die Taylor Caniff shirt and my black skater skirt my bra and underwear."{I don't like the word panties ...😂}. I said sort of embarrassed cause he has to get my bra and underwear. "Ok baby hold on!" Sammy yelled as he got my clothes. "You know babe I would like to see you in you're bra and underwear." Sammy said smirking while he handed me my clothes. "Watch it Wilkinson!" I yelled as I closed the door. I hear him laugh. Sammy and Aaron where already ready they where waiting on me. I curled my hair and put on my tie dye matching phone case. "Loving then shirt babe!" Taylor yelled as I walked passed him down the stairs. I laughed and we headed straight to my parents house. My parents where talking to Aaron and Sammy. "Well let's go ahead and eat!" My mom said happily and we all sat down. "Daddy can you get me and cup please?" I asked only to hear 3 chairs scoot out. My eyes widened to see Sammy, Aaron, and my Dad standing up. My parents look shocked same with the boys. "Oh um-I'm you meant you're dad..." Sammy and Aaron said trailing the last part off "U-U-Umm I think we should leave come on boys." I said rushing out of there quickly and apologizing to my parents in the way out. I was blushing a deep deep red when we got in the car and on the way home.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😏! Well damn...😂. But anyways thanks 15K that's awesome you guys always seem to surprise me😛! But I wrote another book it's called Now or never it's another Shawn mendes Fanfiction😍. I'm gonna post on that too a lot more same with this one😊! I'm gonna go but I love you guys so much💞! Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💞💍~K