Chapter 22

Shawn's POV. Melissa went to go take a shower and I see I got a text
Text Conversation
Unknown~ Better watch out Mendes we'll get your little princess. Now you wouldn't want to see her hurt now would you? Then you better tell her your a Gang leader or I'll get more than one person to get her this time. Better hurry Mendes time is going by fast so tell her or I'll kill her.
{End of text conversation}
As soon as I read it I knew who it was Austin Mahone. Me and austin used to be friends but one day I killed his Girlfriend by accident. She used to be crazy. She tried to kill me but I killed her now he wants revenge. I see Melissa looking at my abbs "Done checking ma out babe?" I said smirking at her. "Nah not yet" she said smirking back at me. I have never had a girl say that back to me they usually would be embarrassed but not her. "Anyways get out I need time alone by myself. she said laughing again I was still looking at her weird. "Ok I'm gonna go cook for us" I said smiling "FOOD!" Melissa yelled. I laughed and left her room. I started to cook egged and sausages. Melissa being Melissa came down yelling "FOOD OH WONDERFUL FOOD!" Laughed at her and we both started to yell that. "WOULD YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nash yelled coming Dow the stairs "Sorry Nasher I'm afraid we can't do that!" Melissa said laughing at Nash I laughed with her and served everyone ."Shawn I have to tell you something" Melissa said.

A/n. HERE YOU GO BABES YOU GUYS ARE JUST FKJGVKYDGNMU 1.02K OMFGGGG!😭😭😭 THANK YOU YOU GUYS HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE A LOT JUST MY WRITING ONE BOOK !😭 STAY STRONG MY QUEENS!😍😭👑