Chapter 82

Melissa's POV. Today I woke up next to Shawn and realized that it's Thursday which means Hell. "Ughhhh Shawn do we have to go to school it's Thursday pleaseeee!!!" I groaned out while shaking him side to side like a mad woman. "Stop shaking me or I'll kick you off the bed." Shawn mumbled flipping the covers over his head. I didn't listen and kept shaking him. "That's it!" Shawn said and pushed me off the bed. "Woah!" I yelled and dragged him with me. "Ughh!" I groaned as Shawn's fat ass landed on top of me. "Im always on top baby!" Shawn said with his sexy raspy voice and added a wink. "Shut up and get you're fat ass off of me!" I groaned and tried to push him off. "Fine!" He said and got up I flipped so now I was on my back only to feel Shawn's ass on my back. "UGHHH Shawn get you're fat ass off my back you're gonna break it!" I groaned as my face was on the cold floor and looking back to see Shawn with his arms crossed like a little kid who couldn't get his favorite toy. "Not until you say that Shawn's the sexist and the best sex god I have ever seen and had sex with." Shawn said looking at me smirking. "No way in hell am I saying that you must be mother fucking crazy!" I said looking back at him and glaring at him. "Then I guess where not getting what we both wanted then princess." Shawn said putting more weight on my back. "Okay okay!! Shawn's the sexist and the best sex God I have ever seen and had sex with!" I said out of breath. He finally got off my back and I tackled him to the ground so I was straddling his waist. "Im on top!" I said smirking and winking at him. "We both busted out laughing and headed down stairs. Only to see Kaitlyn, Sammy, Aaron, Lissa, JJ, Briana, Carter, Cameron, Jess,Taylor, and Ariel sitting down and talking. "Guys we should watch mean girl!" Ariel yelled. We all nodded in agreement except the boys of course. "No way in hell am I going to watch that!" Taylor yelled. "Pleaseeeee guys well love you forever!" We yelled while pouting. "Ughh fine!" They groaned and got settled. "If you're from Africa why are you white?" Kaitlyn asked Ariel. "What the fuck!" Sammy yelled he was bored as fuck and so where the other boys. "These girls are all hoes!" Taylor yelled. We busted out laughing at the boys on how they where reacting to the movie. After like an hour and something minutes the movie ended. "Finally!" The boys yelled and ran to the kitchen. We all laughed at them. "Heads up!" Shawn yelled as he threw something before we had time to react there was flour everywhere. "SHAWN MENDES!" I yelled and ran after him. Before he could run I already tackled him. "You little betch you're gonna clean all this up!" I growled and made my eyes red to look like I was mad as hell. "Ye-yes M-mam!" Shawn stutters and the boys got to cleaning right away. As soon as they where done they smelled bad. "Hey boys I have something for yall to do!" I yelled as I was right by the pool. I already put butter so the boys slip and fall right in to the pool. They came running "What is- Whoa!!!" They yelled as they all landed into the pool. Me and the Girls busted out laughing our asses off. "Ha ha very funny." JJ said rolling his eyes as they got out. "Hey girls it looks like yall need a hug." Gilinsky said coming towards up. "No Gilinsky you stay the fuck away or I'll kick you're balls!" I warned and they came and hugged us. "Great now we have to change." I said while rolling my eyes going up stairs to change. I changed and cheeked the clock. Damn 11:16 I'm pretty tired. I got in bed told every one Goodnight and hit my face into the pillow. Shawn came in and laid next to me. He wrapped his big arms around my waist and pulled me close and we cuddled into each other. "Goodnight princess I love you." Shawn said falling asleep. "Goodnight baby I love you to." I said and closed my eyes and let the Darkness come over and take me.

A/n. Hello my bra little muffins👯! So here you're chapter do today thank you so much for 17.7K😍. That's awesome I love you guys so much and Goodnight And Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑❤️👯~K