Chapter 65

Hayes's POV. Now you're probably thinking I'm to young to have a mate. But no I'm 14 you have to be 14 to get a mate so I'm ready ladies! No I'm not ready I don't even know who my mate will be. To be honest I really want a mate cause almost all the boys have mates and I don't. No I don't want one just to fit in I want someone to love for the rest of my life and I always will. Im just scared that she will reject me... I'll never be as good as Nash ... I just want to make him proud I mean yeah I do sometimes but I just want to show him I can find my mate. I went to go get some Ice-cream but only for me the pack went to the pool so I just wanted to get some ice-cream you know? Anyways I was walking there just enjoying the California sun rays. I was just thinking about how my life changed in 1 year only vine and having fun and how my fans are so proud of me and how far I've come. Honestly I wouldn't be here with out them. I was walking when I smelt something amazing kiwi and Strawberries mhmmmmm. Hey don't judge me have you even smelt that smell it's just dayummm. Anyways my wolf was going so crazy he was running around in my head. "MATE ! MATE HAYES I SWEAR YOU BETTER FIND HER!!" He yelled "Ok ok!" I said back at him. I ran inside the ice-cream place and saw her! Tall about my hight long hair down to her ribs. Brown eyes that are big and bright she's just beautiful. I finally grew some balls after staring at her I walked up to her and smiled. "Hi beautiful I'm Hayes and I'm you're mate." I said smiling at her and kissing her cheek. She giggled and said "Hi Hayes I'm Daniela and I'm you're mate." she said blushing and and smiling like crazy. "Umm maybe I should show my pack trust me they are crazy and really weird." I said laughing a little she laughed with me and we went back to the pack house. We walked in and everyone saw Daniela and smiled at her she smiled back. "Guys this is my amazing mate Daniela." I said smiling at them and her. everyone introduced them selfs to her like always. "Hey Hayes you know what happens next." Melissa said smirking at me and holding Daniela in her arms like I would. "MELISSA!" I whined. "I mean I steal everybody's bitch here Hayes you should know that!" Melissa said laughing. We all busted out laughing cause it's true.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!💋. So I'm really bored and I was thinking maybe I would prank call some of yall I honestly don't know if I should do it to be honest😅. But anyways I'm starting to get abs😏😂. Wow last night I had 11.1K😨. I have 12.2K I wake up to see these comment and votes and you guys don't understand that puts a smile on my face 😋. So thank you guys I love you so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑❤️🙈~K