Chapter 12

Melissa's POV. Me and the boys are training. "Hey Melissa maybe you and Shawn should have a little match to see which alpha is stronger" Cameron yelled smirking at me. He thinks Shawn can beat me!? "No Cameron I'm sure you don't want to see your alpha pinned to the ground by a girl" I yelled back at Cameron then turned to Shawn smirking at him. "Bring it on Melissa...but lets make a deal. If I win we get to finish what you started earlier". Shawn said turning to me smirking. "All right... but if I win we don't get to finish what we started earlier" I said back at Shawn and smirked back at him.I shifted into my wolf form ready to attack. Shawn finally sifted. I walked over to Shawn and bit his ear so he can hear my mind link. {Mind Link}~ M- Ready to get your ass kicked? S- In your dreams honey. M-Bring it on Mendes.{Mind Link Over} Shawn snarled at me I gave him my best scary growl. He jumped on me,I kicked his stomach sending Shawn flying to the ground with a loud thud. Shawn lunged at me he pinned me down when I was off guard! Noooo now we have to finish what I started. {Mind Link}~ S-you know the deal Melisa. M- yeah yeah shut up Mendes. S- you know the deal babe we get to finish what you started shouldn't have teased me honey. M-what ever. {Mind Link over} I shifted into my human form same with Shawn. Everyone was laughing so was I.

A/n. Hey my Nashty people here is your chapter for today I'm updating at the hell whole😩✋ but I wrote This at school cause I love you guys😚 well bye before I get caught .😂💕😈 also a quick thank you for 145 reads! I love you guys!😩😍💕 ~K