Chapter 26

Shawn's POV. I woke up to see no one beside me . "Where the hell did she go?" I mumbled to myself. I heard laughing down stairs "Oh Shawn Oh Shawn." I heard. I looked around the corner to see Melissa and Haily talking about lays night. "What are yall talking?" I said out of nowhere. They turned around surprised. Melissa's face went pale like she's seen a ghost "We where um um were where talking about stuff." Melissa said nervous. I started to walk away "Oh babe next time don't talk about what we did last night your friends are gonna get jealous of it." I said looking back at her. She turned red at what I said. Haily was there laughing her ass off. I laughed and walked to my room and took a shower. "Hey Shawn" Aaron said coming in my room. "whats up?" I said "Nothing much everyone wants to go to the beach we where wondering if you wanted to come with us?" Aaron said "Um Aaron you know how I feel about my body man." I said looking down at my feet. "Come on man look at you ,you have a six pack and your fit. I know you want people to like you for you and not your body" Aaron said looking at me with a smile "Ok I'll be down in a minute thanks man for everything." "No problem bro." Aaron said walking out.

A/n. Hope you guys prayed. I did. Anyways here is your guys chapter Love you guys❤️ Stay Strong My Queens!👑👅💦~K