Chapter 56

Matt's POV. It was 12:30 at night I was walking around the woods just observing everything I could take in. I walked around and climbed some trees just looking at the stars. Ok you might say Matt why so deep in thought. Its cause I haven't found my mate yet . I'm 17 and I haven't even found the one. Sometimes I feel like Melissa is my mate but she's just my best friend. Its possible to have 2 mates but it has never happened to any of us. I walked on the tree branch and just felt like I was Peter Pan at this point. "When will I find her?" I asked myself. I jumped down from the tree and walked to the lake. There was a big rock and I sat there just thinking about how much my life has changed in 1 year. I used to be a normal kid just living life. Until that one night I ran away from everyone I felt unneeded there so I just left. Then Shawn found me and made me a werewolf he made me feel wanted and needed around. He help me though everything and introduced me to vine. I started to get up and brush the dust off my butt and pants. Until I heard a low growl. I looked around and saw a big black wolf with a white big dot on its side. I instantly turned into my cream colored wolf with purple eyes. Then the wolf shifted into a ... A girl? I shifted back into my human form. "Well well if it instant my mate?" She said looking at me up and down. Wait did she just say mate? I looked her in the eyes and our eyes changed into blue and gold. "Mate." We both said and kissed each other. I know I'm gonna sound cheesy and shot but I felt sparks. I pulled away and smiled at her. "Im Matthew but you can call me Matt." I said smiling while I hand my hands on her waist and she had her arms around my neck. We both where smiling at each other and looking into each other's eyes. "Im Ariana." She said back smiling. "Well I should introduce you to my pack at the pack house beautiful." I said smiling at her. "Ok Matt." She said smiling back at me. I grabbed her hand and led her to the pack house. "I'm home!" I yelled everyone came down running. "Matt who's that?" Melissa asked looking at Ariana up and down in a friendly way. "Guys this is Ariana shes my mate." I said turning to her smiling. "Hi!" She said happily. "Hi I'm Melissa the luna this is my mate Shawn Alpha." Melissa said smiling at her while shawn said hi and put his arm around Melissa. "Hi I'm Ariel and this is my mate Taylor." Ariel said hugging Taylor from his side Taylor said hi to Ariana. "Hi Ariana I'm Elena and this is my mate Jack but you can call him Gilinsky." Elena said while Gilinsky kissed Elena's cheek. "Im Haily beta and this is my mate Nash." Haily said as she pointed to Nash as he walked to her and hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Im cameron." "Im Sammy." "Im Jacob and this is my best mate ever Lox." "I'm Carter." "Im Jack Johnson but you can call me JJ." everyone introduced themselves to each other and she was so happy to meet her. Ariana and the girl went up stairs to do girly things. "Yassss gurl lets go talk about boys!" I yelled at them walking up stairs with them as I said that in my best girly voice ever. "Matt shut the fuck up and go back down stairs!" Melissa yelled laughing. "Fine!" I said laughing and going back down to the guys.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!✈️ So I'm really bored and I feel like taking a nap.😂 Thank you for 8.55K reads thank you thank you thank you!!!😭❤️ Im gonna go eat so Bye my beautiful little muffins! Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😉❤️~K