Chapter 96

Melissa's POV. Today I woke up hoping no drama or anything happens today. It's hard knowing people are after your best friend and her kid. I got up and went to go take a shower. After about 10 minutes of being in the shower I got out and put my hair into a messy bun. I decided to put on some of shawn's sweats and at t-shirt. I headed down stairs and went on my phone logging into Netflix. I looked up beyond scared straight I don't know why but I'm addicted to this show and empire. Anyways I started watching it and got right into it. "What the fuck are you watching?" Carter asked coming down the stairs and sitting down next me confused as ever. I laughed and surprised that he doesn't know this show. "Beyond scared straight it's where parents send their kids to jail for a day or a week depending on how bad they are and the cops set them straight and into good kids but some don't change and end up in jail" I said looking at carted face expression and back at the screen. "Well damn how do you enjoy watching this fucked up show Melissa you crazy bitch" carter said shaking his head in a white girl voice. "Shut up rice boy and go get me some rice!" I said throwing popcorn at him. "Bish whet!" He said and grabbed some popcorn and thee some at my face. "Oh it's on guys help me!" I yelled and the whole pack came down and started a popcorn war. There where 2 teams girls .vs. boys. Obviously us girls are gonna win cause we are cooler than the boys. I grabbed a whole bucket full on popcorn and dumped it on Shawn head. I busted out laughing my ass of that him and his reaction on how I did it. "Oh your so getting it!" He said and grabbed a coke can and popcorn. "No Shawn please I don't want to take a shower tonight please!" I said running away from Shawn and into the woods I can hear him chasing me. "HELP!!" I yelled and ran into the woods I kept on taking so many turns I saw Shawn go the wrong way. "Pff dipshit" I said smirking and getting coke and popcorn. I shifted into my wolf and looked around for Shawn. I saw him and tackled him to the ground. "I win!" I said and dumped the coke and popcorn on his face and head. "Ahhh Melissa now I have to shower." Shawn groaned. "And I don't!" I yelled as I ran back to the house to see everyone looking like a total mess. Popcorn everywhere and coke everywhere. We all looked at each other and busted out laughing I grabbed my phone and rookie a picture posting it on Instagram the caption was. "Well we kinda got carried away with the coke and popcorn..😂🙈" I posted it and got a lot of likes. We ended up cleaning up and falling asleep in the living room today was fun no stress just paradise.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🙈! I've missed talk so much❤️!! Man I've missed a lot 40.04k reads and 991 votes.. That's fucking amazing🙉❤️! It's good to be back well I'm gonna go but I love you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!💋😍👑~K