Chapter 69

Melissa's POV. So remember when I found out I was a werewolf who sees gosht. Yeah Melina came back. I leaned more about her. She was so happy and always smiling. Till she got into a horrible accident and died. But she somehow went into a dolls body. Me and her have a lot in common. The only time I see her is when I'm asleep. Or when I'm deep in my thoughts. I still have a dream where I see myself and the whole pack together but with kids. Today all of us are gonna get some kind of special power. Tonight's the full moon I just hope everything goes well. All the couples went on a date. Me and Shawn where at home watching AHS and eating popcorn. "God damn can Evan Peters just fuck me now!" I said sexually frustrated. shawn just scoffed and kept watching it. I noticed he was getting a little jealous it was kind of funny to see Shawn jealous. "God I would like to see him on top of me and me moaning his name." I said bitting my lip. "I bet I'm better than that prick in bed." Shawn said getting kind of angry. I stopped teasing him and laughed at him. "Awe Shawny boy is getting jealous !" I said giggling a little. His face turned red as hell. I busted out laughing and just layer my head in his chest. When we finished watching the whole session 2 cause I need to catch up! It's about 10:45 at 11:00 it starts. We called everyone up and they came back from their dates. We all got ready for the full moon 55 minutes left. "Guys I wonder what power we all get." Hayes said kind of nervous I wouldn't blame him. "Hayes everything is gonna be alright I love you all okay?" I said getting everyone in a group hug. 5 minutes left. we spent those 5 minutes telling each other about our dates. We all shifted into our wolf and started to feel our self fall to the ground and nock out right there on the spot. "Melina!! What's going on!" I yelled she appears and smiles at me. "Its okay you're not dying." she chuckled. I cracked a smile "so what's going on?" I asked kind of confused as hell. "You guys are getting you're powers but it turns out the moon goddess wants yall to see you're powers tomorrow in the morning, Now Melissa get some rest you're tired I can tell." Melina said smiling. "Okay thank you Melina good night." I said and smiled back at her. "Good night Melissa" she soda an vanished. I finally got out of my thoughts and let the darkness take over me. Even though it already has.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins💎! So as you all know Nash got hacked on vine😒. Which is bullshit but I hope he has it back❤️! Wow 14K is amazing thank you so much lovelies☺️. So goodnight my beautiful little muffins im really tired for some reason 😴. I love you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😭❤️~K