Chapter 35

Melissa's POV. I got up while my eyes are red and looking into Lycia's eyes are filled with fear. "So would you like to take it all back before I rip your head off litterly!" I said still pissed off at what she said. Lycia nodded quickly still in fear. "Good" I said smirking and sitting back down. History was boring as hell. As I was walking out of history I went to my locker until one of the jocks stopped by my locker. "Hey babe how about I get your digits?" The dick said leaning on the other locker with a smirk on his face. "Umm how about no." I said back. "Awe come on babe don't be like that!" The duck said putting his hands on my hips. "1.) don't call me babe 2.) get your hands off my hips." I said moving his hands off my hips. "and 3.) taken ok bye!" I said walking away. The dick grabbed my arm and said "Ok you listen to me or I'll make your life a living." the dick was cut off by a very angry looking Shawn walking towards us. "Get your fucking hands off my girlfriend!" Shawn said pulling me away from the dick. Oh Lordy Jesus please shawn don't get into trouble on the first day.

A/n. Well damn drama ?😏 well anyways here is your chapter for today wow 3.40K!❤️😭 Thank You my beautiful little muffins!😅 BTW THANK THE LORD FOR THE BIRTH OF NASH GRIER HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASHY WE LOVE YOU!🎂❤️ Please Stay Strong My Queens!🎂👑❤️~K