Chapter 54

Melissa's POV. Today I get to have a girls day with Haily, Ariel, and Elena. Me and Haily where waiting at the mall cause you know how girls are with the mall. We walked in and was mobbed my fans asking what where doing here. "Ok guys we really have to go." I said and started to make my way out of it. After that we found Elena and we where looking for Ariel. "Where the fuck could this girl be!" I mumbled to myself. We finally found her at Starbucks. Of course why didn't I look there! "Hey girls so what do you girls have in mind in what we can do?" I asked looking at all of them. "Umm I wanted to go to Victories secret to get some new stuff since I'm moving in I need new clothes." Ariel said smiling. "Oh ok good I needed new lingering cause you know . I said looking down smiling and blushing. "Oooooo get you some mels !" They yelled. People looked at us like we came from a different planet. "Shut the fuck up!" I whisper yell "Don't make me put you guys in timeout in the pen." I said smirking cause I've had to put Haily there once for disobeying. "No not the pen!" Haily yelled! "What the pen?" Elena and Ariel asked confused as fuck. "Then pen is where I put my disobedience little wolfs that don't behave and listen to me so they get punished!" I said smirking at them. "Remind me to always listen to Melissa." Elena and Ariel said at the same time looking at Haily. I busted out laughing. We walked into Victories Secret and got some new panties and bras cause I needed some same with the girls. "So you and Taylor ?" I said smirking at Ariel. "Oh shut up Mendes girl!" She said laughing at me I laughed with her. "And don't forget that I forgot about you and Gilinsky now hun." I said turning to Elena that shut her up quick. "yeah that's what I thought!" I said laughing at her "Shut up dot think I didn't hear you that lays time." Elena said smirking at me I blushed and laughed with them. ""Girls lets go get some Starbucks!" I yelled. "Shsssss!" Some lady said to me glaring. Me and the girls busted out laughing. Just to sum the whole day up we had fun and got kicked out of the mall. But honestly I'm glade I can call these girls my sisters.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!🍆 So I was working on this chapter last night at like 10:12 and I finished it so early update yaaaa!😊 So im really hungry and craving toco bell so I'm gonna go I love you guys so much for 7.87K!😍 Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😏🍆~K