Chapter 14

Melissa's POV. Today me and Shawn are going on a date and I'm really excited to go! I called Haily to come and help me pick out my outfit for tonight at 7:00. Right now it's 5:00 2 more hours till my date! "Haily get your fat ass over here now!" I yelled down the hall. She came running full speed at me and tackled me to the ground so she's on top of me. "Bitch please I am not fat look at your ass" Haily said laughing I laughed with her. I took a shower while Haily picked out my outfit for tonight. While I was in the shower I thought about how I didn't ask Shawn on where we are going but he did say dress casually. I got out of the shower and saw I had a little maroon jacket with my favorite band shirt with some black high wasted shorts and 2 bracelets one gold and one silver with my black combat boots but they have heals on the back of them cause it's cold outside a little not that much. Now time to do my hair I curled it with long loose curls but it pretty. I put on some mascara cause I really wear make up {true fact I don't. I don't cake up like other girls at my school😂✋}I looked in the mirror "You look amazing and if Shawn doesn't think so be can go be a jerk off" Haily said smiling at me I laughed and said "Thank you" and hugged her then I heard a nock on my bed room door I looked at my phone yup 7:00 I walked over to the door to see a very well dressed shawn with a white rose awww I thought to myself! This is gonna be a good date "Hi Shawn" I said to himself smiling "Hello beautiful" he said to me I blushed and looked down at my feet to hide it. I looked back up at Shawn "Ready to go?" He said with a smile "Yeah but where are we going ?" I said smiling. Back at him "That's a surprise princess" Shawn said smirking "Ughhhhh but I don't like surprises!" I yelled he laughed and said "well to bad baby girl but it's a surprise!".

A/n. Hello my lovely people here's your chapter for today and a quick thank you for 211 reads that's awesome keep it up love you guys.👍😈😍~K