Chapter 48

This chapter is gonna be creepy cause I don't know if you guys know this but I can see gosht😁. So listen to Doll house By Melanie Martinez. Cause I'm in a creepy mood I don't even know😩
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Melissa's POV. I woke up to hear weird sounds from my room. I got up and looked around. Some werewolf a can see gosht and some can't. We officially don't know who can and who can't it all depends on what happens. I got up and heard the clock ticking. I walked down to see people around a girl and mom and her son and father. "Hello?" I said and they turned to me. "D-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e I see things that no one else sees." The girl said looking at me. and she sang "Places places gather your places throw on your dress and put on your doll faces." She sang "Whats going on!?" I yelled. "Your a werewolf that sees gosht and will get dreams like this." she said looking at me. "Why and I the one who gets this and are you a gosht ?" I asked her walking up to her. "I am a gosht and we picked you cause your a powerful werewolf and you will need these powers for now they are coming." she said walking away and fading "Wait who's coming please don't leave." I said running to her. "Don't worry the whole pack survives just letting you know but I need to go my owner is going to play with me" she said walking bro a doll house. "Wait so your a doll but dead so your trapped in a dolls body same with your family?" I said figuring it out. "Yes correct I need to go bye Melissa." she said walking away . "wait one more question I never got your name." I said getting tired. "My name is Melanie" she said walking still. "Bye Melanie." I said "Bye Melissa wake up now you have school." she said fading "Wait what." Was the last thing I said and woke up sweating and breathing hard. I got out of bed and took a shower and put on some music and decided to tell the pack about what happened but after school. I wonder who's going to attack us. I decided to brush it off till after school we headed out and left for Hell. When we got there I had to talk to Shawn cause I'm being forced to by Cam. "hi." I said not looking at him "Hi." He said back softly. "Look Mel's I'm sorry ok I was drunk and I'm a fuck up but I just can't imagine you not being with me please forgive me I love you and I'm sorry she meant nothing to me and there's one thing she's not you I'm sorry Melissa please forgive me I just fuck up things you know what forget it this conver-" Shawn was cut off by me kissing him. He never knows when to shut the fuck up. "Shawn shut the fuck up and kiss me." I said giggling and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled into the kiss. "I før give you." I said walking into history. "But I need to tell everyone something that happened in the middle of the night it's something creepy." I said looking at the bored. "Umm ok is it good or bad." Shawn and Haily asked. "Well it's good and bad but you guys are gonna freak just wait till after school ok?" "FINE! Ok" they both said at the same time I just laughed at their stupidness.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🍻! So I stayed home cause my sickness got worse and I feel like I need to go to the doctors it's that bad and I'm scared😭. But I'm coming thought oath good results so far❤️. Thanks for 5.89K😭😍 Im gonna go take medicine bye Stay Strong My Queens👑🍞🙈~K