Chapter 68

Sammy's POV. Some reason I feel like my mate is in the house. But I only get that when I'm around Kaitlyn... I know I shouldn't be with her cause she's with Aaron but I just can't help it. I just want to be with her. Its possible to have 2 mates but it hasn't happened for 100 years. "Melissa I need you're help." I said scared. "What is it sammy?" She asked concerned. "I think that-that I'm mates with Kaitlyn." I said looking down and scared. "Have you told her yet and you most definitely need to tell her and Aaron." Melissa said. "KAITLYN AND ARRON OFFICE NOW!" Melissa yelled they came in and sat down. "What is it Mels?" Kaitlyn asked worried. "So you know how some wolfs can have 2 mates and that share and love forever until one of the mates died Thats true love and Aaron you can't get mad Okay she loves you so much." Melissa said "okay what is it?" Aaron asked concerned. "Kaitlyn you have 2 mates." Melissa said calmly. "Who's my other mate then?" Kaitlyn asked looking at Melissa Aaron and then at me. "Aaron I'm so sorry I never though we had to share a mate." I said about to cry. Don't get me wrong I'm in love with Kaitlyn but I never thought that I would have to share her with own of my friends. "It's okay Sammy really it is... well have to share her." Aaron said smiling at Kaitlyn and me. "Okay." I said and hugged Kaitlyn she hugged back. I kissed her cheek and she giggled. Gosh that giggle can just make me want to kiss her lips. Me Aaron and Kaitlyn sat on the couch she had her head resting in my lap and he other half of her body on Aaron. We where watching American horror story cause it's her favorite and we want our baby happy. "I love you guys." Kaitlyn said tiredly as she closed her eyes. "We love you to baby girl." Me and Aaron said we carried her upstairs set her in bed she enacted both of us to cuddle with her. We both got in bed and cuddled with her. She's so beautiful and amazing I just can't believe she's mine and Aaron's mate. She perfect for us. She's shy like Aaron but cute. She has a wild side and can rap and sing perfectly she's everything I ever wanted in a girl. We both kissed her forehead and Aaron drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight baby girl I love you so much." I said and kissed her forehead one last time and drifted off to sleep with my beautiful sleeping beauty in my arms and I was happy she was my mate. I couldn't see myles with anyone else but her. I let the darkness take over my body and soon fell asleep.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😳! So I slayed a bitch on Instagram.😂😂. Im really tired so I love you guys so much and thank you thank you thank you for 13.6K❤️. That's awesome So Goodnight loves and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😍💋~K