Chapter 78

Before I start this chapter thank you for 16.6K so I decided to reward you guys with.... Smut😏. You're gift was the reads and the votes My gift is to make you guys sexually frustrated so you guys might hate me but I love yall😏.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kaitlyn's POV. Today Me and the girls where having a girls day. "So Kaitlyn have you Sammy and Aaron had sex yet?" Ariel asked me while she was smirking. My eyes went wide I didn't say anything but just look down at my shoes and blush. "No" I mumbled. "WHAT!" The girls yelled. "Shhhhh shut the fuck up! The boys are gonna hear us!" I whispered yelled at the girls. "Come on kate it's just you Ariel,Jess,Ariana,Lissa, and Briana who haven't had sex with their mates!" Melissa said as she grabbed some popcorn. "Yeah yeah I know I've been in heat and I can't control it but Sammy and Aaron don't know!" I said eating popcorn with them. "I'm in heat to but I've been sexually frustrated for Cameron when he takes his shirt and pants off at night." Jess says eye raping Cameron. We all busted out laughing at her. She blushed and we though of helping her later about getting laid tomorrow. "Okay girls its operation get Kaitlyn laid tonight!" Elena said. We all laughed. "But honestly I've been sexually frustrated for Sammy and Aaron... But Sammy likes it when girls call him daddy same with Aaron so..." I trailed off. "So... Flirt with them call them daddy! Make them get a boner come in Kate where all gonna go to the club and you dance with them grind you're ass on Sammy's dick and grind of Aaron in the front okay." Briana said smirking as we got ready for the club. They did my hair curled it and I put on a tight black dress and my black heels. All the boys and the girls where ready and we headed out. I say in the middle of Aaron and Sammy. Sammy was holding my hand while Aaron had his arm around my shoulder. We all where talking about random things while Cameron and Jess where in the front driving. "Where here!!" Cameron yelled we all screamed happy and we ran out of the van and ran into the club. We all bad like 3 shots and headed to the dance floor. "Come on daddy's lets go dance!" I yelled at Sammy and Aaron. They both smirked at each other an d we went to the dance floor. Sammy had his hands in the air as I put my butt on his bulge he instantly got. While Aaron had his hands on my waist. I was grinding on Aaron's bulge. "Kaitlyn." Aaron moaned only for me to hear as I put more friction on his little friend. I stopped and looked down at his bulge and giggled "Did I do that Daddy?" I asked innocently. "That's it me you and Sammy are going back home!" Aaron said while gritting his teeth. He grabbed me and Sammy's arm and we went straight to the car. Just as the plan is going well I had to sit on Sammy's lap. There wasn't any room left. Now to get Sammy. I sat down on his lap while Aaron was sexually frustrated for me now all I need is Sammy. I moved back and fourth while Sammy had his hands on my hips. I moved back and fourth on his lap and making sure I was on his little friend. "Kaitlyn." Sammy moaned loudly. "Sammy I think we should show Kaitlyn who her daddy's are right?" Aaron said as we pulled up into the pack house. "I think we should Aaron." Sammy smirked at Aaron. Sammy kissed me hard and picked me up as they walked into the room. While Aaron was getting undressed. Me and Sammy had a heated make out session. "Sammy!" I moaned as he sucked on my neck. He pulled my dress off as I was only in my lace bra and underwear. I was soaking wet down in my area. Sammy was only in his boxers while Aaron was over there pleasing himself with his hand. "Awe Kaitlyn who made you this wet?" Sammy asked as he pulled my bra and underwear off. "You." I breathed out as Sammy was teasing me at my entrance. "Come on babygirl let daddy know who made you this wet scream it!" Sammy said as he rammed into me. "YOU!" I screamed as Sammy went faster. "Daddy go faster please.." I pleaded as he went slow teasing me. "As you wish princess" Sammy groaned out and he went faster. Mine and Sammy's name rolled off our tongues. We reached our high as Sammy milked out our highs. He pulled out as Aaron came and let me catch my breath. "I'm gonna show you who's More daddy." Aaron said and he bent me over the table and rammed into me. "Daddy!" I moaned as he went faster. I bucked my hips into his so I was meeting his pace. "Ughh say it again!" Aaron groaned as I put more friction on him. "Daddy I'm close!" I moaned out. He pulled my hair back and whispered "let it go baby" Aaron said and I released on him. I moaned loudly same with Aaron. He milked out our highs and pulled out. Me Sammy and Aaron went to sleep I had a smile on my face.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😏! So I decided to reward yall with some smut so I though why not give it to yall😛. I love you guys and the next chapter will be today😏! So Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💞😈~K