Chapter 98

Melissa's POV. I got up quickly and realized yesterday was all a dream. Shawn went on tour and I miss him already. He's been gone for 3 weeks already. I've been wearing his hoodies and just crying a little bit. I've been depressed since he's been gone I wouldn't eat anything when everyone would tell me to. I talk to Shawn every day and he'll be back home next week. The tour is kinda small but I miss him so much. I put on Shawn's new song called Never Be Alone. It speaks to me and it feels so right to sing along to it and just hear his voice. Shawn is the only person who makes me feel the way I feel. I sat down on the chair in our room plugged in my headphones into my phone and hit play. I listened to it closely and instantly started to get teary eye I started to sing and my voice started to crack as I sang along. "You'll never be alone.. And take a pice of my heart and make it all your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone.. You'll never be alone" I sang. I miss him so much it hurts... I want him in my arms I really do. I lay down and keep the song on repeat. The girls come in and see me. They know I cry every night. I don't want the boys to see me like this. They try to come in but I just push them away. I feel like shit.. I get up and go take a shower. I get in and just wash my body like usual but this time I didn't play music. I always play music when I take a shower but not this time. I just wanna curl up in a ball and fall Indy a dark sleep. I got out and put on shawms hoodie with some spandex and that's exactly what I did. Curl up in a ball and let the slumber begin not caring who walks in or who nocks I just wanna be alone in me ms Shawn's room and have nothing to do but fall asleep or watch netflix. I logged in and out on beyond scared straight I watched a little bit of it and started to drift off into a dark but beautiful sleep not caring.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins😌. So I'm officially on the swim team again and I'm gonna be traveling a lot and I feel like I'm going on tour! Oh my god that be bomb as fuck! I wonder who would come see me if I went on tour😋. But thank you guys so much for the support and everything it's fucking crazy I love you guys so much and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😱💕~K