Chapter 91

Taylor's POV. Today I get to go on a date with Nate. I'm really happy and scared at the same time. What if I trip and fall? What if I talk with my mouth open? What if I look fucking terrible and he leaves me! Now now Taylor don't think like that Nate loves you for who to are alright okay. Anyway I got up and took a shower cause I fucking stink! I got in and started to him a random song that I used to listen to a long time ago cause it's the bomb.com as fuck. After about 10 minutes of a relaxing shower I got out and started to get dress. Then the girls come in and I scream and cover my body with the towel. They busted out laughing and then the girls start to pick out my dress shoes and make up. "Guys! I'm only wearing a white dress and some bracelets with my hair curled with some lip gloss with my white vans with my hair curled!" I said and all the girl looked at me "I can do it myself Yall go take care of the baby." I said smiling at their effort on trying to make me look beautiful for Nate. "Alright good luck chika" Nadyah said and all the girls left. I got dressed did my hair and put on my strapless white dress. I looked at the clock and it read 7:30. Yes! Just in time as on que Nate nocked on my door. I opened and saw Nate standing there with his white button up shirt and some dark jeans with his white vans. He looked at me up and down and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful babygirl" Nate said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car. "Well you don't look bad you're self." I said as we both got in the car. He chuckled and started to drive. After 4 minutes of driving we stopped at a gazebo with white lights all around it and a little pick nick spot in the grass. "Awe this so so beautiful Nate I love it!" I said jumping on him and hugging him. "Im glade you live it baby." Nate said wrapping his arms around my waist and he leaded me to the stop to eat. After 9 minutes of eating and laughing and just having fun. Nate put on a song that I haven't listened to in a long time. When we die by bowling for soup. I looked at him and smiled he smiled back "May I have this dance?" He asked. "You may." I said smiling and he pulled me closer. We where holding each other and just slow dancing to the perfect song on the perfect date.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins✖️. This chapter is for taylorperez98 cause I wanted to write this and I think it turned out good😍. Well thank you so much for 22.8K and all the votes and support. You know since I started writing this book I've made so many internet friends it's crazy😊. Well goodnight my beautiful little muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑✖️😚~K