Chapter 24

Warning very sexual so if you don't like that than skip this chapter.

Shawn's POV. I had Melissa's phone cause we haven't had a little fun yet. I walked to her room pushed her against the wall and bent her over! {No I'm just teasing you guys😂} I'm just joking I was leaning against her door frame holding her phone. she finally looks up and sees me smirking holding her phone. "So if you want your phone back I suggest you give Daddy some sugar." I said laughing at the last part she laughed with me. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She kissed me harder I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. she denied I moved my hands down to her butt and squeezed it. She gasped and the kiss got heated quickly. Im half naked with no shirt and just jeans, Melissa is half naked too she only has her hot pink lace bra on and her shorts. I tugged her short off "Are you sure your ready princess ?" I said concern "Im ready" Melissa said to me I just nodded in response. I took off her panties and look in her eyes for permission. 2 minutes later... I snaked my hands around her back un clipping her hot pink bra that matches her panties. she slowly pulled my blue compressed Nike boxers down till they were on the ground. I bit my lip as she takes off my Abercrombie shirt rubbing my abs and pecks. "Damn baby" I moaned as she grabbed my dick. Melissa starts to palm me. "Melissa" I monad I cum on her hand. "My turn" I said smiling at her I laid her down on the bed but she flipped me so that she's on top of me. I entered her she whimpered at the pain "I know it hurts but it gets better baby" I said. Melissa started to ride me. "Shawn" Melissa moaned. Our moans filled the room and the back board of the bed was hitting the wall. "In gonna cum!" Melissa yelled "Me too baby!" I said. We released at the same time breathing heavily.

A/n OH MY GOD I COULDN'T WRITE THAT! I HAD MY FRIEND WRITE THAT😂. and ways here is your guys chapter😏😏 LAST NIGHT I WENT TO DIGITOUR HOUSTON! It was so hyped and awesome and SAMMY MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ME WHILE HE WAS PREFORMING WEST COST WITH NATE ! AND WINKED AT ME HE WENT TO GO GET NATE AND POINTED AT ME! { SOME HOW I MANAGE TO SQUEEZE MY ASS ALL THE WAY TO THE FRONT!😭} AND THEY WAVED AT ME ONFG I CRIED REALLY BAD!😭😍! Anyways fangirl moment thank you for 1.38K that's awesome !😭😚💋stay strong my Queens !😍😏👑~K