Chapter 43

Melissa's POV. So after the whole gang leader thing we're good now. Today I get to meet Gilinsky's and Taylor's mate and of course Haily is coming with me. Where going to meet them at Starbucks cause we're #basicwhitegirls{💁}. We walked in and we got our drinks and sat down waiting for them to come. Soon Ariel came and we said hi and turns out and Haily have a lot in common and Ariel is Taylor's mate. To be honest Lane was sort of a bitch so I'm glade Taylor found someone better. Then Elean came and me and her have a lot in common and she's Gilinsky's mate. We where all talking and getting to know each other a lot more. Elean and Gilinsky went to go knows where same with Ariel and Taylor. The girls are going to stay with us at the pack house so we all headed back to watch some scary movies. When we got back we got snacks and some movies. "Alright what movie do you guys want to watch As above So below? Or the The devil within ?" Jacob said smirking cause he knows I hate both of those movies. "How about As above So below." everyone said. During the movie I thought about this was the prefect time to prank all of them. I have this power where I can make my eyes look all dark and no one knows about it but me. I threw my head back and screamed and made my eyes go black. "WHATS GOING ON WHATS WRONG WITH HER!" Shawn yelled as he ran to my side. "SHES BEING POSSESSED!" JJ yelled. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I opened my eyes and try where still all black. "Melissa please come back!" Shawn yelled. "She's gone." I said in my best demon voice. I couldn't take it any more I busted out laughing on the floor and they looked at me like I was weird. "You little bitch you pranked us what the hell Mel's!" Mahogany yelled. I was still laughing "O-oh m-m-my G-g-God you guys f-fell for i-it " I said in bits of laughter "that's not funny we actually thought you where being possessed." Nash sad glaring at me. "Ok you know what I'm sorry there happy I'm sorry" I said getting up and giving all the guys a kiss on the cheek and hugging Mahogany and Haiely. I turned to see a mad shawn cause I kissed all the boys cheeks. "Shawn really it was just a little kiss on the cheek calm down." I said getting on my tipi toes and kissing his cheek. I see his face soften. "Ok we have to admit that was a good prank my Queen." Cameron said and all the boys started to laugh I laughed with them.

A/n. Hello again my beautiful little muffins😋! I thought why not post another chapter cause I'm that bored 😂! I actually did that prank on my brother last night cause we watched As above so below and no I can't make my eyes go all black but I tried and it worked😅. I'm feeling a little bit better but I'm probably gonna update again I don't know🙆. Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑🙈😏~K