Chapter 78

Jess's POV. After Sammy, Aaron and Kaitlyn left to do the Nashtys me and the rest do the pack stayed at the club. Me and Cameron took so shots not a lot. "Hey Jess lets go dance!" Cameron yelled. I laughed and he lead me to the dance floor. Cameron had his hands on my hips as they moved to the beat of the music. The song changed and I started to grind on Cameron. I felt his little friend in his pants. I smirked and whispered in his ear. "Did I cause that Cammy?" I asked sudectivly. "You did how about we take care of it at the house babe?" Cameron said back smirking. I nodded and bit my lip as Cameron lead me to the car and he drove us home. While we where driving I put my hand on this thigh. Cameron cleared his throat as I moved my hand up higher. I leaned in and kissed his neck. "Jess." Cameron moaned. He speed up the cars spend and as soon as we got to the house Cameron hopped out of the car quickly. He came to my side and picked me up bridle style and kissed my lips. He kicked the door open and lead me upstairs. The kiss turned into a make out session. Cameron kicked the door and pushed me on the bed. He smirked and climes on top of me and took both of our clothes off. Cameron looked at me to keep going. I nodded and he thrusted in slowly. Cameron started to pick up his pace. "Cameron!" I moaned loudly as the pain turned into complete pleaser. "Ughhhh Jess" Cameron moaned loudly with me. After a lot more thrust and each other's names rolling off our tongues. "Cameron I'm close!" I yelled as he went faster. "Fuck me to!" Cameron yelled. We both moaned loudly as we reached out highs. Cameron rolled his hips with mine to milk out our highs. We where both breathing heavily and smiling at each other "I love you so much babygirl don't you ever forget that." Cameron said kissing my forehead and lying next me to me. "I love you so much to Cameron." I said and kissed his nose. Soon after that I was so exhausted and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins🛁! Here's you're chapter for tonight I hope yall like it😉. But I love yall so much and Goodnight my beautiful little muffins Please Stay strong My Queens!👑😉💞~K