Chapter 5

Haily's POV. We got out of the car and I smell something so good. I turn to my left to see Melissa making out with her mate I'm thinking over there.... "Well damn" {in Cartahhhs voice😂} I mumbled to myself but I just left them alone I went walking and I smell something it smells like chocolate and strawberries weird I know. I start following the smell it lead to this boy I can tell he's taller than me and he has really really blue eyes which I think is really hot. We looked into each other's eyes and said "mate" at the same time I ran to him and kissed him he kissed back instantly. Yesss yes I finally found my mate! I was thinking to myself I pulled away just looking into each others eyes. I let go of him I want to go find Melisa I wonder where she is but I just found my mate and she's with her mate. "Hi" I said to my mate shyly "Hi beautiful" he said to me with a smile. Oh that smile can melt my heart anyways back to my mate "Ummm I'm sorry but I didn't get your name beautiful" my mate said "Oh sorry I'm Haily btw and your name is" I asked him. "Oh I'm Nash Grier and I'm guessing your my beautiful mate?" He asked I looked down blushing nodding my head yes. He lifted my chin up and said "Don't hide your blush beautiful I like it when you blush" Nash said " Umm Nash that doesn't help the situation at all" I said laughing he laughed too. "anyways I need to go find my friend she found her mate to but I don't know his name all I know is that they where making out and I found you ." I said "Oh well I have to go but here's my hotel room and my number I have to go preform bye beautiful see you later" Nash said "bye Nash see you later" I said back now I have to go find Melissa I but I don't see her "ughhhh Melissa where the hell are you" I mumbled to myself yes I found her I walked up to her and see that she's talking to her mate "Hey Melissa sorry to interrupt you conversation with your mate but he has to go preform and we need to go inside" I said she turned to me and said "Ok let's go Bye Shawn" she said while hugging him and he walked off saying "bye beautiful" and she blushed I just laughed at her she gave me the death stare and I stopped laughing then we laughed with each other walking into the stadium.

A/n. Happy thanksgiving guys have a good one and be safe and turn up!😂😂 but really be safe .🎊🎉🐥<<< just pretend that's a turkey😂