Chapter 90

Melissa's POV. Shawn finally told me about how Austin Mahone is the enemy. Yeah we get it he's hot and he's a bad guy! I know. Anyways we've been hanging with the baby and he's growing so much it's litterly so cool. "Alexander some to me!" I said getting down to his level. He smiled and started to walk towards me. "OMG HES TAKING HSI FIRSTT STEPS!!" The girls yelled and they quickly pulled their phones out and recoded as Alexander walked into my arms and hugged me. I smiled and pulled him up so I'm carrying him. Everyone cheered and was smiling and having a good time with the new addition to the family and the pack. Kaitlyn was crying with tears of joy. Alexander saw her crying and jumped form my arms and ran and hugged her leg. "Whats wrong Mommy why are you crying?" He asked looking up at her with his big brown eyes that everyone loves and adores. "N-nothing baby it's just that you're growing so fast." Kaitlyn said whipping her tears away and smiling down at him and picking him up so Shes hugging him. He smiled "Mommy im always gonna be you're baby" Alexander said kissing her cheek. "And we'll always an you're baby daddy." Sammy and Aaron said smirking and kissing her cheeks. "Ewwww daddy's!" Alexander said covering his eyes. We all busted out laughing at his cute ness. "Alright time to go to bed baby come on." Kaitlyn said going up stairs and putting Alexander to sleep without a fight. We all went our separate ways and went to our rooms and got into bed. I laid next to Shawn "Goodnight baby I love you ." I Dias kissing his lips and hiding my face in his bare toned chest. "I love you to princess." Shawn said putting his big arms around my waist and we fell asleep instantly .

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins2⃣! So here's you're chapter go today😉. For some reason I have the JB feels😍. he's just making me go crazy and makes me want to do... Okay I'm getting off topic😂. But thank you for 22.5K and 651votes😚. Well Goodnight My Beautiful Little Muffins and Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑😴🌊~K