Chapter 59

This is what Jess looks like and her name is Jess and she's my internet sister.😍
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Cameron's POV. Today Haily sent me to go get some stuff for her and the girls cause they are planing something for Taylor's birthday on February 2nd. Taylor doesn't know what we are doing all we know is that it's in 2 weeks from now. I got in the car and drove around to get balloons, food, and other stuff. I got all the stuff I need I had extra time to spend. So I thought why not go clear my head at the beach? I drove my car all the way to the beach for fun. I got out and took my shoes off and put them in the back of my car. I started to walk down the beach a little just looking around. I walked and walked till i got hot and took my shirt off and kept walking. I soon stopped and just sat there on this big rock I have never seen before. I got a lot of fucked up shit going on with Vines the fans and my new Movie with Nash thats coming soon. Just cant wait to see what happens next you know? Anyways I walk just clearing my thoughts until I hear someone say. "You know I like to sit there and think to." A female voice said. I turned around only to see the most Beautiful girl I have ever meet or seen. Besides my fans. "Really I didn't know I'm sorry." I said getting up and brushing my butt off from the sand. "No it's okay I'm Jess by the way and you are?" She said smiling at me. "I'm Cameron." I aid smiling back. "THATS OUR MATE YOU DUMBASS!" My wolf yelled at me. "So your my mate?" She asked smiling sweetly. "Yes I am and your my mate." I said walking up to her slowly and kissing her softly. I pulled away and smiled at her. "Umm I have to go back to my pack house is it alright if you want to come with me?" I asked shyly. "Sure Cameron." Jess said smiling I grabbed her hand and we ran to my car laughing and having fun. When we got there I walked in and saw everyone on the couch or on the floor. "Guys this is my mate Jess." I said smiling at her. "Hi I'm Melissa and This is my Mate Shawn he's the alpha." Melissa said nicely. Everyone introduced them selfs to her. Jess and the girls got along like that. "Hey Cameron remember when I stole very ones bitch that other day." Melissa said laughing a little. "yeah heya about it hoe?" I said smirking at her. "I just got another bitch and she's your girl beat that slut." Melissa said smirking and putting her arm around Jess. Jess snuggled into Melissa's side. We all busted out laughing our asses off. "Oh yeah well all these boys right here are my bitches! I got more bitches that you so I win fucker!" I said while Shawn came and and snuggled into my side and all the boys pretended to be Girl and say stuff like. "Oh my god he's so sexy." and stuff like that. I couldn't take it any longer I threw the boys off of me and started to laugh hard. We all laughed and as soon as we calmed down. We all decided to watch some movies and just hang out.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins!😉. So I'm meeting Taylor on his birthday !😍. I'm so happy I can wish him happy birthday in person!❤️. Im gonna go to sleep I hit 10.1K last night!🙏. Thank you I love you babes😚. Good night babes Please Stay Strong My Queens!👑💖😉~K

Mate?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें