Chapter 50

Melissa's POV. Today me and the pack decided to go to the mall. We walked in and just walked around. "What should we do?" Carter asked "I have an idea... Melissa hold my phone and vine this." Taylor said "Ok go!" I yelled and hit record. "PUBIC HAIR PUBIC HAIR PUBIC HAIR!" The boys chanted while Carter tried to hide his face while walking and people looking at us weird. I hit stop and typed the caption "Mall Cheerleaders" and instantly it got likes and revines. We busted out laughing. But eventually Taylor and Dillion got us kicked out cause they kept yelling Cock around the mall. "Thanks Taylor and Dillion." I said glaring at them. "Hey! You have to admit it was funny!!" Taylor yelled in defense. "Ok yeah I admit it was funny but you got us kicked out!" I said whining. We got in the car and went out of town cause where gonna try and get our selfs kicked out of target. "Lets go to this one!" I yelled and we ran in. Me and Shawn and the boys grabbed the penny bored here and started to ride them around yelling "SUCK MY ASS! " Or "COCK!" We where laughing cause this lady chased us with her bag and we skated away from her laughing. We eventually got kicked out and we went to Walmart. "Guys this is fun!" I said laughing they agreed. We walked into Walmart and we went to the toys section. "Ok grave your nurff guns!" I yelled we all got some and decide to have a nurff gun war in Walmart.I grabbed a Bow and Arrow but a fake one and decided to be Katniss Everdeen. We all went out separate ways around Walmart everyone for them selfs. I was in the food isle and saw Matt and Carter I only have 19 arrows so I have enough. "KATNISS!" I yelled and pulled to arrows out and hit Matt and Carter. "How the hell did you do that!" They both yelled. "Im Katniss Everdeen."I said and walked away. 2 down 11 more to go. I saw Cash Cameron and Nash hiding in the make up isle. "KATNISS!" I yelled they both turned around and I pulled out 2 more arrows and hit Nash in the chest and Cameron on his forehead. I busted out laughing at Cameron. "What the fuck how did you do that?" Cameron said. "Im Katniss Everdeen bitch." I smirked and walked away. 4 down 7 more. I saw Jox Mahogany and Jacob in the cleaning isle. they where talking and didn't see me. "KATNISS!" I yelled and pulled 2 arrows out and hit Jacob in the back and Mahogany on her boob. I laughed hard at her. "What the hell how the fuck did you do that!!" Jacob said shocked. "Im Katniss Everdeen hoe." I said and walked away. 6 down all I have left is Taylor, Dillion, Shawn, Aaron, Haily, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Sammy left. I got Everyone except Shawn left. "Where the fuck is he?" I mumbled to myself. I climes on top if the furniture and looked around. I spotted him the the music isle. Of course. I snuck behind him and yelled "KATNISS!" I yelled and hit him on his stomach. "What the guck how did you find me!" He yelled shocked. "Im Katniss Everdeen bitch I always win!" I said laughing and after that we got kicked out of Walmart. We went back home cause we got worn out of that amazing adventure.

A/n. Hello my beautiful little muffins💩! So how many of you would watch me on YouNow? Just wondering comment below of you would 👇 Well here is your chapter and thank you for 6.48K😭😍 I love you guys😚💖 So Please Stay Strong My Queens👑❄️😍~K