Chapter 27

Melissa's POV. Today me the boys of course Haily to. We all got ready for our beach day and last day of freedom from that hell whole. We go back tomorrow YAAAA! *Note to sarcasm.* "Shawn!...Shawn!! Shawn Peter Raul Mendes turn your fat ass around!" I yelled laughing "What! What did you say about my ass it's not fat! And what is it?" Shawn said laughing and turning around. "Can I ride on your back please." I said embarrassed cause I still like people who give me piggy back rides. "Anything for you princess." Shawn said smiling at me. Shawn turned around to let me get on his back. I was still on his back when we got to the beach. I got off Shawn's back and started to walk to where the snack bar is. "Omg your Shawn Mendes!" Some girl ran to Shawn. The she did the unexpected... She kissed him. My was so angry my eyes turned red and I let my wolf take over... Probably shouldn't have let her take over me. "Hey get you fat ass off my boyfriend!" I yelled tuning over to her and ripped her off of Shawn."He's not you boyfriend Shawn doesn't date sluts." the tramp said smirking at me. "Thats it you 5 dollar prostitute!" I yelled {I said that to my friend today as a joke .😂😂}and tackled her to the ground and started to pull her hair and punch her. Until I got pulled off by Shawn and left.

A/n. Well damn! Anyways sorry for not updating yesterday... I've been really distant with my friends and family. When they try to talk to me... I push the away... I just don't like attention from anyone. They think I'm depressed when really I have anxiety... And I just like to be alone and play guitar&&sing when I'm alone. Please Stay Strong My Queens!🙈👑✌️~K