Bisha-chan's Special Notes!!!

This...is probably nonsense, but if you guys can remember from the previous book I only published one author's notes and that was for a special chapter I planned on doing.

So, today— I will be doing the same thing. In this 2nd book we're reaching 100 chapters quite quick— I think we're near 60 or 70 now.

Oh! And if anyone saw Mochiaus' update yesterday, the same thing happened to me so now I'm scared too. Everyone, please stay safe and healthy always!!! ♥️♥️♥️

So.....in light of that, I feel like I haven't done anything much for you guys. Today is a special day for me—...

It's my birthday— January 9! Because of this, I would like to give a wonderful present to you all and take in everything you want and write it out!

To summarize things— for the 100th chapter and onwards. Anything you comment on this chapter, I will write. Like requests or plots you want to see.

Which kind of plot would you want with a character. What arc do you want rewritten in my version? Stuff like that~~~

It might be taxing and very much hard work but I'm willing to do it.

It's my birthday— a special day so I wanted to give it back to everyone!! It's my thanks to you because you all make me so happy 🥺♥️

This book has become very special and meaningful to me— as well as you, the readers. I love you all so much yet I don't get to show it much 😔😔 Thank you for all your support and love, I love you all so so much!!

So, what kind of story do you guys want?~ ♥️