Being In Control (Joui 4)

*Joui War Setting!

"So, (Y/N)-chan." Yoko, a girl working in the red light district that the 4 idiots frequented at, grins knowingly at (Y/N) as she wiggled her eyebrows at the girl. "Do you have a man in mind?"

(Y/N) downs the cup in one gulp and gazes at her with an angry pout. "Idiot~" She drawls out at her. "I'm too busy for stuff like that!"

Yoko laughs as she pours (Y/N) another cup. But first, why was (Y/N) at the red light district? Somehow, Gin and the guys managed to convince her to let them have some fun for the day. But, since the four were a rowdy bunch when they drank she insisted on going with them.

"Oh please," Yoko laughed lowly. "You're still a girl, (Y/N)-chan. Enjoy life while you're young!" She winked at her knowingly but (Y/N) only frowns as she leans her head on her palm.

"....I don't really think it's that important though...." (Y/N) sighs while Yoko looks at her and sighs. "Right now my top priority is to stay alive."

"But—" Yoko interjects her, "It's the perfect time for you to fall in love as well."

"I don't need that." (Y/N) scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Every girl yearns for something at one point in their life," Yoko explained, while (Y/N) looked at her eagerly awaiting her advice. "So, like....What's one thing you always wanted a man to do to you?"

(Y/N) looked down blankly.

Meanwhile, Gintoki, Katsura, Takasugi and Sakamoto were all secretly listening in on (Y/N) and Yoko's conversation— for future related purposes.

"Something I want a man to do to me?" She asked again and Yoko nodded as confirmation.

"....Then," (Y/N) cupped her chin. "Devote his whole self to me and be completely obedient to my every order."

"Wait, that's...." Yoko sweat dropped. "Not something like that, I mean something basic like...." Yoko looked up and hummed. "Maybe hold hands with a guy or something like that!"

"Nice going, Yoko-san!" Gintoki clenched his fist, the guys were still listening in closely to the girl's conversation.

"I......I can devote myself to her...." Katsura lowly mumbled to himself a low blush coming on to his cheeks.

"Something else?...." (Y/N) blankly looked up. "I've been hearing talk about this slam thing..." (Y/N) confusedly mumbled.

"Slam?...." Yoko asked and (Y/N) closed her eyes in deep thought.

"What was it?...Slam the guy's head against a wall? Body slam? Slam dunk? I can't remember...."

"(Y/N)-chan...you might...kill people. Please don't do it."

"I think it had something to do with slamming and a wall....."

Yoko sighed hopelessly at her, she had a lot to teach this woman. "Could it be the wall slam thing that's gotten famous around girls? That kabedon stuff?" Yoko asked and (Y/N) snapped her fingers.

"That's it!"

"So, you want a guy to do a wall slam on you? Why??"

"Well....I don't know. For experience?"

"I see...." Yoko sweat dropped. 'Forgive me, Gin-san and the others. (Y/N)-chan is really too dense!!'

Actually— the real reason they were at the red light district was Gintoki's idea. The guys wanted to settle which one of then were more suited for (Y/N) but no matter what they did (Y/N) was a woman so immoveable!