Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Sakata Gintoki)

"Where did they go!? Sougo, you check there I'll check here!!" Hijikata barks orders at the sandy brown haired officer.

Sougo didn't even bother annoying Hijikata— Katsura was there, that was more interesting.

"....He disappeared," Hijikata cursed, entering an empty room.

Gintoki— who had somehow got caught up in all this was hiding behind a closet, where Hijikata was drawing nearer.

"Pst."

"...Huh?" Hijikata furrowed his eyebrows when someone called out to him.

Feeling a shiver run down his spine, Hijikata hesitantly looked up.

and there he saw...

"A GHOST?!" Hijikata gaped, and his soul flew out of his mouth as he passed out.

It was Katsura sticking to the ceiling with his long hair falling to the opposite direction.

"Nice. He's dead!" Katsura grins as he jumps down, "Gintoki, this is our chance!!"

Gintoki and Katsura escaped and Sougo walked into the room.

"....What a wimp." Sougo sighs, poking Hijikata's unconscious body with his bazooka.  "...I should kill him."

"Damn it, Zura!!" Gintoki cursed as he follows Katsura into a hidden alley, the shinsengumi— that Katsura tried to bomb— spotted them seconds before they could do anything and started chasing them.

Of course, like usual Gintoki didn't have anything to do with it. He just stumbled upon Katsura who was always up to his terrorist shenanigans and got caught up in it.

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M EVER LISTENING TO YOU!" Gintoki yells at him frustratedly.

"Gintoki, you're bleeding!" Katsura gasped, pointing to Gintoki's shoulder which even had a bullet imbedded in it.

"Yeah, thanks to you and your stupid ass always getting into trouble!" He grits his teeth, "You need to get it out before I go home— the kids will panic."

"It's alright," Katsura turned to him and gave him a thumbs up. "I know a person."

"....Please be completely normal. Please be completely normal."

Gintoki started praying when Katsura started leading him somewhere.

He definitely didn't expect what he saw when Katsura opened the door to a small house.

"A back-alley doctor."

"What?" Gintoki snorted, "Did you resort to this because normal hospitals and animal hospitals don't want to touch you?"

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

"Oh, Koutaro-kun?"

A woman was sitting on a chair, one leg over the other and a lollipop in her mouth.

"Well— you brought a friend?" Her (E/C) yes turned over to Gintoki, who seemed to be frozen in his steps.

"Yes. If you don't mind again, (Y/N)-chan. Gintoki is a dear old friend of mine," Katsura says, making himself comfortable and politely sitting on the couch.

"...Gintoki?" (Y/N) mutterd aloud, repeating his name. "It suits you, a cute name for a cute man." She grins as she stands up.

But Gintoki still didn't utter a word.