I Want (Sakata Gintoki)

* This is in the Ginpachi-sensei 3-Z Universe!!

(Y/N) smiles as she steps outside of her house, dressed properly in her uniform she made her way to her beloved school- Gintama High. As soon as she stepped into the gates, she paused in her tracks and smiled widely.

My name is (Y/N), I'm a normal student who goes to Gintama High and today- Is the day I will graduate and confess to my long-time crush, my homeroom teacher who is--

"Oi! Don't do a monologue out of nowhere- This isn't that type of fic!!" Gintoki yells at her all of a sudden, (Y/N) gasped and covered her mouth. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I forgot Bisha-chan was the one who'll do the introduction!" (Y/N) apologetically bowed, "I was so caught up and I thought this was that typical shoujo manga anime..."

So, with that let's restart this fic.

As soon as she stepped into Gintama High, she could spot her friends and fellow classmates from Class 3-Z all gathered around. After spotting her, they called her over, their faces all looking excited and happy. 

"We're finally graduating, huh?" (Y/N) spoke, walking towards Otae and the others, "It's finally come...Our graduation day," She looks up at the bright blue sky, tucking back a strand of her loose (H/C) hair, (Y/N) smiled.

"Don't be too dramatic, you know this is all for formality." Otae laughs, smacking (Y/N)'s back quite strongly.

"That's right," Kagura nods fiercely. "We're just gonna shoot the ending 16 for the anime, be thankful you're in it- filler character who only appears in fanfiction."

"Oi, that's mean!" (Y/N) whines, "Besides...don't you guys think you've been breaking the 4th wall too much?" She sighs, rubbing her temple with her hands.

"4th wall? What's that," Otae and Kagura smiled innocently, "Some type of barrier?"

"No barrier can handle Gintama, even if it's the 4th wall, 5th wall or 6th wall!"

"I mean sure...The 4th wall was completely annihilated in the previous chapters but still..."

Since the characters have been consistently persistent in breaking the 4th wall, Bisha-chan will go ahead and proceed with the story.

(Y/N) glanced at Ginpachi-sensei who was casually leaning against a tree, she blushed remembering what she had made up her mind to do before she woke up this morning.

'Right,' She clenched her fist, 'I have to confess! This time definitely, I have to properly convey my feelings- Even if I'll get rejected!!'

As she approached Ginpachi-sensei, He took notice of her and stood up straight. (Y/N) smiled softly, looking right into his deep red orbs.

"You have something you want to say to me right?" He beat her to the punch, sending her a small smirk that made her heart do backflips.

"...I do," She nodded calmly, trying to compose herself. "Something I definitely have to say to you, sensei..."

"What is it?" Ginpachi-sensei smiled softly at her, as she slowly opened her mouth to speak--

"Sensei, do you remember the first time we ever met?...."

(Yahoo! Flashback Start!~)

"(Y/N)? Could you go and give this to our neighbor?"

"Huh? Why me?" (Y/N) frowns at her mother's request. They had just moved into a new apartment, so of course (Y/N) still didn't know anyone around there.