Watch Out (Joui 4)

"Young Mistress, at least only you......If only you can survive, we are fine..."

"No!!" (Y/N) yells, as she reaches out to her maids while she was being pushed out. "I want to be with everyone!" 

Tears fill her eyes, as she falls to her knees only being able to watch her house burn down along with all the people who she loved and cared for.

"Don't leave me alone......"

"One of them escaped!! Kill her!!"

"No!!" (Y/N) forced herself up on her feet and started running away, but one of the men grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

"Look at her trying to escape, oi should we have some fun with this one first?"

(Y/N) shut her eyes closed and she grits her teeth, trying to fight back with all her might. Her hand gripped her sword, strapped to her waist before she unsheathed it and sliced the guy's hand off.

"Let go of me, you bastard!!" She yells as she kicks him away before running once more. (Y/N) hurriedly ran away, not even turning back as she ran to somewhere with more people.

Finally finding a good hiding place, she slid down against the wall and pulls her knees to her chest. Her shoulder's shook as she suppressed her sobs while her tears slid down her cheeks.

"Brother.....Where are you? You're the only one I have left now." She whimpers, but though her mind was clouded because of everything that happened in just a single night— her mind could only think of one thing.

'How will I survive in a world where I'm alone?.......'

She remembered that her older brother went off to join the war— and one of the last words he said to her was...

'When you find yourself on your own, you have to pretend to be a guy— this is the only way a girl like you can ever survive in this harsh world.'

Suddenly, a shadow appeared over her and she looked up to see....

"Oi, has anyone seen Tatsuma? I asked him to go buy some pokari but he hasn't returned yet." Gintoki sighs as he walks into the room where Katsura and Takasugi were lounging in. 

"Sakamoto's missing?" Katsura raised an eyebrow, "No wonder I haven't been hearing a loud, annoying voice around." 

"Hmph, let him be." Takasugi scoffed, "It's rare we get this peace and quiet when that loudmouth's not around."

"Ahahahahah! Hahahahah!"

"..........."

Sakamoto suddenly came into the room with someone following behind him. "Everyone! Ahahahah! Hahahah! I'm back! Did 'ya miss me?!"

But Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura ignored him and gazed at the person behind him with short (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

"...Who are you?" 

"How mean! No one even asked about me!!" Sakamoto whined while (Y/N) hid behind Sakamoto's back, sending a glare towards Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura's direction.

"Ah, (Y/N)?" Sakamoto spoke as he smiled, "I picked (Y/N) up along the way! Ahahahah! Hahahaha! She says she wants to join the war! Ahahahah!"

"Picked him up?!" Gintoki screeches at him, "Oi, Tatsuma. We don't need the cool, quiet handsome type of guy here." Gintoki walked towards (Y/N) and looked down at her intimidatingly.

"We've already got me. In every group of 4 we need the cool, handsome type right? That's me! Why bring him along?!" Gintoki yells as he points at her, but (Y/N) just huffed and ignored him.