Will You Believe Me? (Sakata Kintoki)

"Ugh, my head hurts...." Gintoki whines as he walks out of his room. Shinpachi and Kagura were already settled in the couch minding their own business.

"Oh, today's the day right?" Shinpachi comments as Kagura nods in agreement. Gintoki furrowed his eyebrows, figuring the kids were talking about a trivial thing.

But when he faced the calendar— a thought struck him. "N-No way is today—!!" Gintoki's eyes widened when suddenly the door was thrown open.

"I'M BACCKKKK!!!"

(Y/N)'s loud voice rings as she runs into the living room happily with countless bags on her arms. "Did you miss me guys?!" She pulled Kagura and Shinpachi for a hug while Gintoki seemed scared.

"H-Hey! (Y/N), you're finally back huh?" Gintoki sweat dropped, when (Y/N) turned to him and smiled.

"Yeah. It definitely took me a long time you know?" (Y/N) laughs, before she quickly dropped the smile and furrowed her eyebrows angrily at him.

"—considering on how I didn't even know what I was doing there and just suddenly woke up in Tatsuma's space ship."

"T-That was really weird you know? Ahahahah! I wonder how that happened!"

"Oh, I know!" Kagura raises her hand, being the innocent child she was she started exposing Gintoki. "Gin-chan promised him that he would do a job for him but felt too lazy so while you were sleeping Gin-chan took you to—"

"AHHHH! KAGURA NO!!!"

"I kinda figured that out along the way," (Y/N) sighs, and then she turns to Shinpachi. "So, did I miss anything while I was out?"

"Well...you did miss a lot," Shinpachi looked up in thought. "Like the Kintoki Arc—"

"The what?"

"Pfft, it was nothing." Gintoki scoffed as he falls back on the couch. "But it is," Shinpachi counters Gintoki's remarks and then turns to (Y/N). "Although, it was solved within 4 episodes." He smiled at (Y/N).

"I see.....Wish I was here when it happened. Nothing interesting happens when I'm here," (Y/N) sighs as she plops down on the couch as well.

"Oh right! I brought souvenirs. Let's go down to Otose-san's!! I've bought her some too."

"Hey...You didn't buy that with our money did you?!"

"Don't be silly, Gin." (Y/N) smirked, "I had Tatsuma with me." She winked at him. Before she led them down to Otose's place to hang out.

But when she opened the door, she met a face she had never seen before. Straight golden hair, beautiful light blue eyes— clothes in contrast of white, blue and black with a few hints of gold.

and that face.

That striking features.

(Y/N) felt as if she saw them somewhere before but couldn't really quite put her finger on it. (Y/N) froze at the doorway, ultimately blocking the path while Kagura, Shinpachi and Gintoki stood behind her waiting to enter.

"Oi, what's the hold up—" Gintoki looked down at (Y/N), upon seeing the frozen and shock on her face he looked ahead and saw Kintoki.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?!" Gintoki gaped a look of utter irritation and hostility appearing on the silver haired man's face as he stood protectively in front of (Y/N)— shielding her from Kintoki's sight.

"Ah, Gin-san—"

"Fairy Tail slam!!!" Gintoki cut off Kintoki and slammed the complete 4 seasons of Fairy Tail DVDs right on to his head like he did before.