To Me (Hijikata Toshirou)

"Sakata-san— no! (Y/N)-san!" Hijikata calls out, standing before him was her just a few steps away.

She turned around, her beautiful (H/C) hair flowing with the wind as her (E/C) eyes lock on him.

"...Yes?" She had a confused but soft look on her face as she waited for his words.

"In this world....to me..." Hijikata clenched his fist, lifting his chin up high he locked eyes with her.

"—There's nothing more important to me than having you by my side."

After saying his cool line, Hijikata opened his arms wide and (Y/N) slowly raised a hand to cover her mouth looking absolutely touched.

"H-Hijikata-kun, I—" She paused, getting teary eyed while Hijikata just gestured for her to run into his arms.

"I love you too!!! To me, Hijikata-kun is my whole world!~"  She squeals as she runs into his arms.

"That's right," Hijikata says, wrapping his arms around her. "We only need each other and we can get through anything."

"Hijikata-kun, what do we do about Otae-san?"

"Huh? What Otae—"

"Toshiiii! Wake up!!"

Hijikata's eyes opened, feeling his sanity go back into his body he finds Kondo's hands gripping his collar as he shook him back and forth.

"What do we do about Otae-san?!" Kondo cried loudly, "S-She doesn't want to see me anymore!!"

"....She never wanted to see you in the first place." Sougo sighs, "‐There's no use asking Hijikata-san who's been daydreaming since earlier too."

"D-Daydream?! That workaholic Toshi has been daydreaming!?" Kondo gasped exaggeratedly.

"...I wasn't...I was...—" Hijikata nervously looked away trying to find some sort of excuse.

"I was just hungry!!" Hijikata laughs nervously, taking out his mayonnaise.

"Oh." Kondo's face went flat, "What are you saying, Sougo? That's normal Toshi." He pointed to Hijikata.

After a while, Kondo had decided to start stalking Otae again and Sougo had mysteriously disappeared.

Their meeting was cut short due to Hijikata not being able to focus properly. The main reason for Hijikata's distraction was none other than (Y/N).

"This is bad," Hijikata tips his head down, clutching his hair in his hands. "As time goes by, I just find myself thinking more and more about her...." He groans lowly, as he looks out to admire the scenery.

"To me....." Hijikata sighs, "What exactly does she mean to me?..."

Hijikata closed his eyes, and the one thing that went through his mind was her smiling.

"Alright." Hijikata opened his eyes, a determined gaze now present in his steel blue orbs as he stands up.

"Today...." Hijikata clenched a fist, as he looks out of the open doors of his room, "I will confess!!"

".....Oh?" Sougo, who was peeking through the crack of Hijikata's door smirked evilly.

"Vice chief!! (Y/N)-chan is here asking for you!!" Yamazaki knocked on the door of Hijikata's room and Hijikata gasped.

"W-What?— Who...Who's here??"

"..(Y/N)-chan??"

"A-Alright. Tell her I'm coming out," Hijikata says as he nervously tried to fix his hair.