My Baby (Sakata Gintoki)

* This is in the Dekkoboko Arc!!!

"......Mhmm....,"

Ginko yawned as her eyes open up with the prying light beaming through the windows.

"...Too early," She whines in a low, hoarse voice as she snuggles closer to the— object of incredible warmth— she paused and opened her eyes.

"...What?!" Ginko shrieks, finding (Y/N)'s broad, wide— but comfortable chest in front of her.

"T-The muscles are so hard...but it actually feels good...." Ginko blushed as she admired (Y/N)'s pecs.

"Well, have you had enough fun admiring my body, Ginko?~"

Ginko flinched when she hears (Y/N)'s deep, husky but also— incredibly sexy voice.

"Y-You were awake?!"

"Yep," (Y/N) smirked at her, leaning closer to further tease the woman. "Earlier than you woke up, and tried groping me." He winked at her.

"I-Idiot!!" Ginko blushed and pushed his handsome face away. She hurriedly stood up and rushed away, leaving the male to chuckle amusedly by himself.

"Eh?~ Where are you going? I haven't gotten my morning kiss yet?~"

"I told you!!!" Ginko yells, stompig back into the room to point a finger at (Y/N).

"— All our couple activities will be put on hold until we get back our bodies!!"

(Y/N) smirks as she grabs Ginko's wrists and pulls her back down on the futon. Ginko landed on top of (Y/N), forced to look up at his handsome face.

"That's boring," He sighs with a pout, "Wouldn't things be a little bit more interesting if we spice it up?~ I can take the lead~" He winks at her making Ginko blush.

"GIN-SAN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TAKE THE LEAD!!!" Ginko yells embarrassedly as she pushes herself up and runs away.

"Oh my," (Y/N) chuckles lowly to himself, "Ah. I can never get enough of teasing Gin-chan, this will be fun~" She laughs evilly.

"I'll be teasing you from now on a lot more, Gin-chan~"

When the Dekkobokoists appeared in the Kabuki District last week— everyone couldn't do anything as their genders were switched.

Of course, Gintoki and (Y/N) weren't able to escape unscathed from this as well. Gintoki had become a female while (Y/N), turned into a male.

Gintoki had been protesting and raging about how he would go find those Dekkobokoists and force them to turn them all back because—

He couldn't stand being treated as the female in his and (Y/N)'s relationship.

and he needed his d*** back.

(Y/N), on the other hand— saw it as a chance to get back at Gintoki for all the times she suffered at his hands.

All those times he made her heart skip a beat? The times he teased her constantly— and the times he......punished her.

(Y/N) was gonna go get revenge for each and every single bit— and she had never been so happy watching all of Ginko's expressions and reactions.

'No wonder Gin loved teasing, it's so fun! Although I'd hate it if he does it to me,' (Y/N) thought in her mind as he stood up.

"Look forward to more teasings, Ginko-chan~"

Although (Y/N) said all that— he had no idea where he got all the confidence from. Sure he wanted to tease Ginko, flirt with her and stuff.