My Decision (Kamui and Okita Sougo)

(Y/N) glanced around, before tiptoeing into the room. She opened the fridge and grabbed a pudding that was inviting her to eat it.

"Yay!~ I got food~" She cheers happily, thinking she could walk away with the perfect crime but as soon as she turned around—

"You thief!" Mutsu smacked her head with her clenched fist, sending the yato to the wall.

"...That's mean," (Y/N) sighs as she pushes herself out of the wall, "—What kind of older sister pummels her super cute little sister to the wall?"

"The kind who gets angry when her food gets stolen." Mutsu growls, crossing her arms over her chest.

''Tsk," (Y/N) clicked her tongue and looked away, "What a mean, stingy and selfish sister."

"Oi," Mutsu called out, an irk mark appearing on her forehead as her eyebrow crease deeply.

(Y/N) looks at her older sister with a pout, before shifting her eyes over to the piece of paper held out for her to read.

"Hm?" (Y/N) leaned close, "If You Trust Us Then Don't Worry Coz Everything Will Be Okay Company?" (Y/N) cupped her chin.

"That's such a long name for a company, they should rename it to IYTUTDWCEWBOC."

"....Idiot," Mutsu face palmed. "This company made a business deal with us but after taking our money they never showed up. It's a scam,"

"—and what does that have to do with me? I get permission to not care about them?" (Y/N) smiled sweetly.

"I'm sending you after them. As punishment for stealing my food for 4 weeks straight, you have to go at the Yorozuya's place and ask their help for the investigation."

"Yorozuya.." (Y/N) tilted her head, "Ah, you mean that silver haired samurai?"

Mutsu nodded, "I've already contacted them and told them you'll be coming in my stead."

(Y/N) scratched her head and sighed, "But didn't that guy die in the previous chapter? Why's he suddenly making an appearance?"

Mutsu groaned, "I don't know. Bisha-chan has the power to resurrect someone if needed for the fic. Now just go!"

"Tsk...stingy, sending your little sister away like this." (Y/N) batted her eyelashes at Mutsu.

"I thought you loved me, dear sister. How could you bear the loneliness of being away from your cute cute sister?" She faked a sniffle. "It breaks my heart to be apart from you—"

"You disgust me. I want to be as far as I can from you," Mutsu dead panned.

"Hmp! If you keep being mean to me I'll run away!"

"Please do." Mutsu started to turn around, but paused. "Oh, and before I forget...." Mutsu held her shoulder and smiled irritably, "Don't you dare run around stirring up trouble."

"What are you talking about, nee-chan?" (Y/N) smiled charmingly, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm an angel!~"

--------

Gintoki opened the door, irritated by the unending sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Who is it—" He froze when he opened the door and found (Y/N) smiling.

Gintoki kept a straight face and slammed the door shut. Seconds later, Shinpachi follow him to the entrance.

"Gin-san, who was it? A customer?"

"IT'S THE DEVIL!" Gintoki yells, "Make a run for it! If we escape now, we'll live—"