Hey, Sleepyhead (Sakata Gintoki)

"Hey, Sleepyhead! Wake up!!"

Gintoki's eyes opened, and the first thing that greeted him was an angel basking in the morning light- no, it wasn't a literal and actual angel.

But an angel in his life named (Y/N).

"Hey, Sleepyhead! Wake up!!" (Y/N) had an annoyed look on her face, but she was still as cute as ever.

Gintoki blinked his eyes- his mind had not started functioning as it was still quite early in the morning. So, thinking it was just his usual delusions of his unrequited love he tugged on her wrist and pulled her closer then went back to sleep.

"W-WAIT!! YOU IDIOT! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" The blushing (Y/N) was a mess when Gintoki hugged her tight in his slumber and barely awake state. His grip was too strong for her to wiggle out of- but at the same time, she kinda liked his hugs.

They were warm and soft- almost comfortable and calming.

Suddenly, she felt Gintoki's hand land on her breast. To Gintoki, this was all just a dream depsite it being reality. So, without thinking- he squeezed it.

"KYAAAAAA!!! SUMA-CHAAAAAN!!"

(Y/N)'s face blew up red and Sakamoto rushed in after hearing his younger sister's cries.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!! WHAT HAPP- KINTOKI!!"

"I DIDN'T KNOW!! I WAS ASLEEP! ASLEEP!!"

After getting beat up by Tatsuma, Katsura and Takasugi. Gintoki explained that he was asleep and was not aware of his actions while (Y/N) was still a blushing mess.

"Agh!! I won't ever come to wake you up again! If I ever do I'll throw a sword at your head! You stupid sleepyhead!!" (Y/N) yells at him, throwing her slipper at his head before running out of the room.

"Ack!!"

Gintoki jolted awake when he felt a slipper hit his head. He sat up and rubbed his head, finding the slipper on his futon he turned to the side and saw Kagura- the culprit.

"What's the big idea?! Throwing a slipper like that around..." Gintoki throws the slipper back to Kagura and reluctantly got out of his bed.

"Hey, Sleepyhead. It's time for breakfast. Shinpachi invited us over at their place today. So, hurry up!!" Kagura whined and Gintoki frowned.

"....Don't call me that," Gintoki's voice was low, but monotone as usual. Kagura only raised an eyenrow at his weird behavior.

"Whatever. Just hurry up, Gin-chan!!"

"...Damn it," Gintoki clicks his tongue as he ran his fingers through his messy silver hair. "Why did I have that dream now of all days?....Don't make me remember about her anymore."

After starting his morning routine as usual, he went with Kagura to go at Shinpachi's place- apparently Kyubei had a job for Gintoki. Which he didn't really want because he had this uneasy feeling.

After arriving at Shinpachi's house, Otae started to discuss what it was that Kyubei wanted them to do- but Gintoki didn't listen. His mind was wandering- thinking about her.

Why did he dream about her again? It's been 10 years after all- plus, it's not like he could go see her wherever she was, he couldn't anymore.

His mind was full of her- Sakamoto (Y/N), the younger sister of his old pal, Sakamoto Tatsuma. The woman he loved- the one who held his heart.

"Gin-san, hey! Are you listening???"