Someday (Hijikata Toshiro)

"Cherish this night as if it's your last, Hijikata-san." Okita's eerie voice sounded in the quiet room. A wide, dangerous smirk appearing on his lips as he was fiddling with a small cupcake.

"Tomorrow, when you wake up— oops, I don't know if you'll wake up though," Okita smirked his eyes gazing at the cupcake.

"After all, you'll be bidding this world goodbye."

That's right— You read that right. A cupcake.

The strange cupcake from the previous chapter has made another appearance due to Bisha-chan's laziness.

"It'll be much easier to dispose of a mere baby who can't even defend himself— Although this is underhanded, getting rid of Hijikata-san is more of a priority than that." Okita cackled darkly and lowly in the dark room as he finished setting up the trap for Hijikata.

What else would it be but mayonnaise? Bottles of tampered mayonnaise lined up around the cupcake— of course when Hijikata sees it, he'd immediately put an insane amount of mayonnaise on it before devouring it.

As Okita held the cupcake to place it carefully, the door behind him opens and a leg made contact with his back sending him forward.

As he was sent forward, and lost his balance. The cupcake in his hands was smudged over his face and coincidentally, some of it had entered his mouth.

"Ack!— Wait—!!" Before Sougo could say anything more, he had swallowed the cupcake when he opened his mouth.

"Hm? Sou-chan?.... I think I heard Sou-chan's voice...." (Y/N) looked around as she yawned. It was midnight when she suddenly felt like drinking water so she went to the mess hall and abruptly opened the door.

Obviously not knowing that Sougo was planning Hijikata's death in the mess hall.

"Uwaaaa!!!"

(Y/N)'s ears perked up when she heard a small, low sound similar to that of a baby's calling. She shivered and noticed that it was dark and she couldn't see anything.

"T-There are no babies in the Shinsengumi...H-How could that be?" She carefully walked over to the lights and flipped it open and then she saw..........

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!"

"Uwah!"

"So cute! Oh gosh! Is this allowed!?" (Y/N) gushedly loudly, as she squealed when she saw the little Sougo on the floor. Fluffy sandy brown hair and big red eyes, the big shinsengumi uniform he wore looked so huge and cute on him as he suddenly shrunk because of the cupcake he accidentally ate.

(Y/N) quickly brought Sougo into her arms and hugged him happily. "So cute! I'll be your Mommy from now on!!"

Little Sougo pouted and looked at (Y/N) with a cute little angry-pouty face. "Oh, I definitely have to show Toshi!!" (Y/N) squeals and hurriedly turns to the door to show Hijikata— even though it was midnight.

"Toshi!!! Toshiii!! Look!!" (Y/N) threw the doors to Hijikata's room open and grinned as she showed him the baby Sougo in her arms.

"(Y/N)?....What the hell– it's not morning yet!" Hijikata winces and scratched his hair as he blinked tiredly at (Y/N) who enthusiastically showed him the baby Sougo.

"What's that? Sougo?— Ack!!" Hijikata flinched when he finally woke up and saw the baby she happily carried in her arms.

"Oi....W-Where's Sougo?" Hijikata looked around, getting an eerie feeling from the small child that blinked his big red eyes at him cluelessly.