Let's Go Out (Sakata Gintoki)

"Hah?"

Gintoki's eyebrows furrowed, at the request. It took a second before he started shaking his heand and then pointed his thumb at (Y/N) who sat beside him.

Suzuki— the client for today, shifted her eyes over to (Y/N) who had a look of disapproval on her face.

"Alright. She'll accept your request!"

"Oi, why me?!" (Y/N) smacks Gintoki's arm, making the man whine in pain.

"But it's a haunted house you know! Who in their right mind would even go there?!"

"You will," (Y/N) huffs angrily, "It's money, and it's a request so you have to do it?"

"Why not the brats?!" Gintoki yells, now pointing to Kagura and Shinpachi.

"Kagura-chan and Shin-chan can't do it, apparently it's a very valuable item." (Y/N) sighs, "Come on. I'll come with you so stop whining."

"But it's a haunted house you know?!"

"It's not even a haunted house! Suzuki-san just lived there when she was a child!!"

"Then...." Suzuki, the client— seemed to have noticed the argument between the two escalate— had stepped in, gently raising her hand at the two.

"If I increase the pay like this....." She scribbled something on a paper and slid it across the table.

"I'll do it!!" Gintoki's eyes shone brightly at the number of zeroes, "I'll do it even if I die!!"

"....Thank you, yorozuya-san." Suzuki smiled calmly, "Then, here is a map of the house and the location of the item...."

"That item must be very important for you, Suzuki-san. To be willing to pay this amount just to retrieve such an item..." (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Yes, well...." She looked away fondly and smiled, "It's an heirloom in my family. I hear my grandmother had hidden it away, but she used to tell me all the time about how to find it." Suzuki chuckled, "It's what I have left of her~"

"We'll find it! We'll definitely find it for you!!" (Y/N) cheers, holding back tears from the touching story.

Then, as (Y/N) and Gintoki escorted the client out of the house Shinpachi and Kagura shared a glance.

"Say....Kagura-chan, don't you think it's about time?"

"....Yeah!" Kagura nodded fiercely, "It's time to eat!"

"Not that...." Shinpachi sighs, all that was ever on the yato's mind was food. "I meant (Y/N)-nee and Gin-san!"

"...What about them? They're hungry too??"

"No...." Shinpachi looked around, checking if Gintoki and (Y/N) had returned already. "For them to get together!!"

"Oh? You mean the way Gin-chan keeps acting all weird when he's drunk and saus weird stuff about (Y/N)-chan?" Kagura says and Shinpachi nodded.

"(Y/N)-nee and Gin-san obviously like each other.....I don't know why they won't just confess to each other already "

"...So, what do we do?''

"Well.....since it's a haunted house how about we......psshshshsh pssshhshshs."

So— when (Y/N) and Gintoki returned, Shinpachi and Kagura were just smiling innocently at them.

"Hah? What's up with you two?" Gintoki narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the two kids. "You're lookin' all innocent— did you eat my pudding!?"

"Idiot, it was you who ate your pudding— early this morning when you thought I was fast asleep." (Y/N) smacked him on the back of his head.