Met Me First (Okita Sougo)

(Y/N) didn't know what exactly about him she loved.

Was it his hair? Those sandy-brown locks always perfectly styled in that mushroom-looking design. 

Was it his eyes? Those red eyes of his that was always unexpressive but deep.

Was it his voice? That deep, monotone voice of his that always sounded so suave.

No.

It was Okita Sougo himself, the prince of sadism who could make her love him without even batting an eye nor lifting a finger.

(Y/N) scowled as she rested her chin on her palm, leaning her elbow down on the table.

'....I know I said I'll forget about him but, I just can't take my eyes off of him!" (Y/N) let out a deep sigh, catching Sougo's attention.

"What?" He smirked at her, "Do I have something on my face?"

Their eyes met and she felt her heart skip a beat.

'Yes you do, It's called handsomeness!!'

"...Take a picture, it'll last longer." 

'...Don't look at me like that, seriously.' 

(Y/N) looked away with a little huff, "No. I was thinking it's time to release that prisoner," She stood up and stretched her arms.

Sougo stood up, following after her, "You're gonna get cold," Sougo's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, her thoughts which only involved Sougo. She felt him wrap his coat around her shoulders, and she felt her cheeks warm up.

"...Damn it," She curses under her breath, taking small glances at Sougo who seemed as relaxed as usual. "...It's not even that cold out here." She mumbled out to him.

"It is, don't be stubborn and just listen." He says gesturing to the direction of the jail. 

But (Y/N) wasn't even listening to him, her eyes were on him but her mind was lost in thoughts of him.

She loved him.

'Stop being so kind to me....It makes it harder for me to forget about you.'

But she was rejected by him.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) are you listening?" 

(Y/N) blinked her eyes repeatedly as Sougo snapped his fingers before her, "Y-Yes! Sorry, uh what....?" 

"I said your prisoner's breaking free again." Sougo sighs, pointing to behind her.

"Yahoo~ Ms. Police Officer can I go now?" 

(Y/N), who was admiring Sougo and his beauty instantly frowned the second that annoying voice that haunted even her dreams ring aloud behind her.

"Why are you even still here? —and you already broke the bars!!!" (Y/N) sighs, turning around to face Kamui who was gripping at the bars with both his hands, although the bar was already ripped out of it's place.

"I can't go until you send me out~" Kamui smiles at her, "I'm a law-abiding criminal~" 

"No, you're not." (Y/N) sighs as she unlocks the bar gate, "If you were, you wouldn't have interfered with a police officer's job."

(Yahoo~ Flashback to before Kamui got arrested!~)

(Y/N) looked around, it was her and Sougo's morning patrol— but as usual, they weren't even gonna do anything related to their job.